Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hedgwig

Apr 7, 2016
Honestly, the amount of times i have absolutely darted someone with a blast ball and they havent taken any kb is beyond me. The criteria of a successful blast ball is so inconsistent that it is a lucky draw most of the time. It may be in the eggwars tweaks update coming soon and if so just ignore this but i am sick of throwing 20 blast balls in a game and none of them working while i get killed by a single blast ball that launches me into the stratosphere. I dont know if it is the same on bedrock but it definitely is bad on java. Thanks!

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Yeah it's weird how blast balls changed all of a sudden. It's been now months like this. But blast balls still work when you throw them on a right spot near enemy players legs.

I'm also not big fan of the fact that sometimes blast ball one shots player when you throw it at enemy, but I'm not sure how it works. Pretty sure it's just a bug since it was never like this when blast balls worked properly

• Agree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia

xSchulzis

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 18, 2024
Chile
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it is part of luck, I don't think it should be changed in my opinion

• Unsure
Reactions: Loskol

Badocaster

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Bedrock
Knockback in general is so inconsistent on this server really. Even with a punch bow people manage to stay on 1 block wide bridges.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom