Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hampter4

Dec 5, 2023
North America
I don't remember all of the details about this game. What I do remember that It was really fun and has been removed. It was essentially a RPG style game where you leveled up and collected various other wands such as: The Fire Wand, The Earth Wand, and The Water Wand. There were more wands but I can't remember. You would unlock more wands. All these wands would consume an amount of mana. I have a screenshot linked with this post that shows something about it. I can't remember what. I have a video of this game that I recorded on my switch back in 2021 but it would not let me upload it. Can someone please tell me what game this game is and add it back if possible?

Attachments

• Unknown Game.JPG
    Unknown Game.JPG
    429.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Unknown Game.JPG
    Unknown Game.JPG
    429.8 KB · Views: 43

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It was called Magic and Mayhem, there was another post asking for it to return as well. I would like it to return, but it would take a lot of time and resources. They would have to convert to the game to the new game framework, and the game itself would need a big update. So I do hope it returns one day, but it would take a lot of time, so I think other updates should be prioritized.

Last edited:

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
It was called Magic and Mayhem, there was another post asking for it to return as well. I would like it to return, but it would take a lot of time and resources. They would have to convert to the game to the onew game framework, and the game itself would need a big update. So I do hope it returns one day, but it would take a lot of time, so I think other updates should be prioritized.
The sheer volume of code in M&M would mean it would take as long, if not longer, to update to 1.19 and add new things, as it did for us to do the rest of the network.

There are also things we weren't happy about with M&M that we'd want to completely overhaul or do again from scratch.
It would take a loooooong time and a lot of money and resources.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
The sheer volume of code in M&M would mean it would take as long, if not longer, to update to 1.19 and add new things, as it did for us to do the rest of the network.

There are also things we weren't happy about with M&M that we'd want to completely overhaul or do again from scratch.
It would take a loooooong time and a lot of money and resources.
So basically, M&M isn't coming back, it would take forever. If you were to make an RPG in the future, I'm guessing it would be brand new. Though, I don't expect a new RPG to happen.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
So basically, M&M isn't coming back, it would take forever. If you were to make an RPG in the future, I'm guessing it would be brand new. Though, I don't expect a new RPG to happen.
As we've said before, we currently don't have any plans to migrate it over to the new system, but we are always looking at new ways to do and implement things. We actually do a lot of research and development into new systems for games, so it's possible we find a way to be more efficient at migrating it in the future.
We know how popular it was and we'd love to bring it back, it's just not feasible at the moment.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As we've said before, we currently don't have any plans to migrate it over to the new system, but we are always looking at new ways to do and implement things. We actually do a lot of research and development into new systems for games, so it's possible we find a way to be more efficient at migrating it in the future.
We know how popular it was and we'd love to bring it back, it's just not feasible at the moment.
Man if I had more Minecraft game development skills I’d bring M&M back myself hahaha

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom