Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to vote for maps in Infection?

  • Yea!

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No...

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
28
17
33
22
Hi!
I was thinking we could implement a system in Infection and other games where everyone (stone and up) can vote on which map we're playing. Seeing as there isn't a big enough playerbase to do a system like eggwars with multiple games, I think this would be a good compromise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Power Ranger

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
28
17
33
22
To be honest, I much prefer the random map based system. This way, you're not going to be stuck with the same map again and again because of it being a community favorite.
You see, I played about 10 games of Infection and I kept track. 7/10 were map Resort. This got annoying after a while, and that's why I wanted this voting based system.
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hi!
I was thinking we could implement a system in Infection and other games where everyone (stone and up) can vote on which map we're playing. Seeing as there isn't a big enough playerbase to do a system like eggwars with multiple games, I think this would be a good compromise.
I think it would be better if the maps were random. I like the idea to vote, but players could chose the same map over and over, and it could waste time for the builders to make more maps. Maybe if this is added, make it iron and above because normally it is ranks that get to vote, and players could get like 3 alts on and vote for the same thing, or bots. Those things are still there.
-1
 

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
4,294
6,809
558
26
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I completely support this. If favoritism is a problem then all votes should count and even a minority should be able to win depending on how many votes it's recieved much like some other voting options on Cubecraft.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom