Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to vote for maps in Infection?

• Yea!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No...

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi!
I was thinking we could implement a system in Infection and other games where everyone (stone and up) can vote on which map we're playing. Seeing as there isn't a big enough playerbase to do a system like eggwars with multiple games, I think this would be a good compromise.

Reactions: Power Ranger

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
To be honest, I much prefer the random map based system. This way, you're not going to be stuck with the same map again and again because of it being a community favorite.
You see, I played about 10 games of Infection and I kept track. 7/10 were map Resort. This got annoying after a while, and that's why I wanted this voting based system.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi!
I was thinking we could implement a system in Infection and other games where everyone (stone and up) can vote on which map we're playing. Seeing as there isn't a big enough playerbase to do a system like eggwars with multiple games, I think this would be a good compromise.
I think it would be better if the maps were random. I like the idea to vote, but players could chose the same map over and over, and it could waste time for the builders to make more maps. Maybe if this is added, make it iron and above because normally it is ranks that get to vote, and players could get like 3 alts on and vote for the same thing, or bots. Those things are still there.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I completely support this. If favoritism is a problem then all votes should count and even a minority should be able to win depending on how many votes it's recieved much like some other voting options on Cubecraft.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom