Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I'm gonna start this off saying I'm not going to point fingers. And I don't have proof for what I'm about to say so you don't have to believe me (But it did happen xD)

Some new mods would help, Moderators are supposed to moderate the server (Unlike some do)
I'm not saying all the mods are bad a lot of them are some of the best mods I've ever seen.
(@caliocean @Claudia :P) But some people could be just as good as them (@BlueMoon475 @MorganPlayzMc and... Hint Hint :P joking)
I've even been in the games lobby someone was swearing a ton and the mod wasn't AFK he was just sittin there occasionally saying some things but not to the swearing person. (the no proof bit)
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

So this would help a ton Thanks!

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
I'm gonna start this off saying I'm not going to point fingers. And I don't have proof for what I'm about to say so you don't have to believe me (But it did happen xD)

Some new mods would help, Moderators are supposed to moderate the server (Unlike some do)
I'm not saying all the mods are bad a lot of them are some of the best mods I've ever seen.
(@caliocean @Claudia :p) But some people could be just as good as them (@BlueMoon475 @MorganPlayzMc and... Hint Hint :p joking)
I've even been in the games lobby someone was swearing a ton and the mod wasn't AFK he was just sittin there occasionally saying some things but not to the swearing person. (the no proof bit)
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

So this would help a ton Thanks!
A mod wouldn't do like that >:3

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Well he did.
And one more thing I'm not saying "WE NEED NEW MODS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!" it's a suggestion under the "Suggestions" page.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
There needs to be more mods. I've seen countless occasions where someones asking for help when there are no mods present on the server...
yes, with jinjo gone and others that told me they may resign, we do need more mods. cubecraft is low on staff right now. oh and btw, reccomending someone usually lowers their chances of getting mod, sometimes. i highly recomend not to reccomend, if you know what i mean.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
yes, with jinjo gone and others that told me they may resign, we do need more mods. cubecraft is low on staff right now. oh and btw, reccomending someone usually lowers their chances of getting mod, sometimes. i highly recomend not to reccomend, if you know what i mean.
We also need mods that are on when others are not, so the ones with different time zones.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
We also need mods that are on when others are not, so the ones with different time zones.
well, we sort of do have that already... cali is usually on in my morning, then div, then in the afternoon most of the staff are on. i think the only time zone we need staff for is early morning, my time. and maybe some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom