Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
It must be a lot harder for the mods to moderate the games server because in creative you can be building and moderating at the same time, or in factions you can be surviving and moderating. But in the games server there is nothing to really do except stand there and tell people, you can't even play the games.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
It must be a lot harder for the mods to moderate the games server because in creative you can be building and moderating at the same time, or in factions you can be surviving and moderating. But in the games server there is nothing to really do except stand there and tell people, you can't even play the games.
yeah but then u can be more focused

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
The main reason people resign would be stress. I get on the forums and I have over 50 alerts... People expect you to answer to all of them (the members). Not all members understand that we also like to play and have fun, and not just constantly be banning and muting. If we spent the whole time worrying about everyone, we would never have the time to have fun, which is why we have cubecraft. More mods could help, and maybe an admin, but really it wouldn't make a huge impact ATM. I don't think threads like this are very necessary because it's just lowering anyone who hints towards themselves chances.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
The main reason people resign would be stress. I get on the forums and I have over 50 alerts... People expect you to answer to all of them (the members). Not all members understand that we also like to play and have fun, and not just constantly be banning and muting. If we spent the whole time worrying about everyone, we would never have the time to have fun, which is why we have cubecraft. More mods could help, and maybe an admin, but really it wouldn't make a huge impact ATM. I don't think threads like this are very necessary because it's just lowering anyone who hints towards themselves chances.
Well said.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
There needs to be more mods. I've seen countless occasions where someones asking for help when there are no mods present on the server...
Me too, ive seen plenty of times a person being bullied terribly, extreme swearing, things along that line. No mods were present after tons of people were reporting.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
/report
Isnt very good though because half the time we are trying to have a conversations with someone and you tend to ignore some of the alerts.
That makes sense, i can understand how your trying to have a convo and its inconvenient, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom