Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
The main reason people resign would be stress. I get on the forums and I have over 50 alerts... People expect you to answer to all of them (the members). Not all members understand that we also like to play and have fun, and not just constantly be banning and muting. If we spent the whole time worrying about everyone, we would never have the time to have fun, which is why we have cubecraft. More mods could help, and maybe an admin, but really it wouldn't make a huge impact ATM. I don't think threads like this are very necessary because it's just lowering anyone who hints towards themselves chances.
I'm not hinting some people would be better then some mods.
Lock post?? people are just arguing now.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
We have gotten a new Mod, Parvati :D Also, Jinjo will be terribly missed but he is not dead, he is alive just remember that. & I'm sure when he pops on the server time to time, he will still be dat Admin we've always known :3

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
yes, with jinjo gone and others that told me they may resign, we do need more mods. cubecraft is low on staff right now. oh and btw, reccomending someone usually lowers their chances of getting mod, sometimes. i highly recomend not to reccomend, if you know what i mean.
I've seen lots of mods/staff come and go Brommeh,Mini,Meep (one of my favorites or favorite),Jinjo,Tahatii,Bubble,Panda

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈