Would you like this to be added?

• Yes

• No, explaining why

Results are only viewable after voting.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I have a quick suggestion for CC to add which involves the crates :)

It's the VOTE Crate!
You : "Well don't they have it already?"
This is a different kind of vote crate, here you vote on your favorite game(s).

Why?
This would help CC collect data on what do the players like to play and can use this information to prioritize updates, bug fixes.. Maybe even decide if a game should be kept or not!

Basically every week you can go to the crate and vote for your favorite game(s). You gain nothing in return but just supply CC with some information they can use :)
On special occasions CC might change the crate question to a different one if they desire a different piece of information. Like for e.g "What are you most interested in seeing on CC".

The vote website would just be a regular poll

What are your thoughts on this?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Cool!
I'd also love to see a beta lobby in the future.
We could help them finding bugs in new games and it's nice for the staff to see if the game is popular. :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'd love to see polls running ingame to collect all sorts of data, I don't think having a weekly poll for people to vote for their favorite game will collect a lot of data though, we can kind of already see this by looking at the amount of players playing certain gamemodes.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think it'd be cool to have players fill in a survey through a link in game, and get 25 points or something in return when they've submitted it.
To prevent useless single letter ones, there would need to be a character limit.
I know, people can still spam the letters or something, but there will be plenty of legit ones that have come through

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I think it'd be cool to have players fill in a survey through a link in game, and get 25 points or something in return when they've submitted it.
To prevent useless single letter ones, there would need to be a character limit.
I know, people can still spam the letters or something, but there will be plenty of legit ones that have come through
We should be able to make these polls/surveys run ingame instead of a link to a website etc.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The chat box only lets you type around the 60 or so characters I believe.
It'd be much easier to do it through a site, so they can say as much as they want without having to make us fiddle around with the survey possibilities.
If it were to get added we'd probably get a poll with certain answers you can click instead of letting players make up their own answer, it would probably just cost way too much time to go through everyones personal answer.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The thing I had in mind was a straw poll where you would simply choose
e.g
A) Skywars
B) Eggwars
C) S.G
D) Arcade
E) ....
Instead of word ones so it is clear and simple for staff to view and collect data.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If it were to get added we'd probably get a poll with certain answers you can click instead of letting players make up their own answer, it would probably just cost way too much time to go through everyones personal answer.
Hmmm... What about having X amount of categories (And maybe subcategories) and when you fill in a survey you have to specify which category it fits under.
Example: You click the survey in game, then you select a category (and maybe also a sub) like "Eggwars suggestions" or "Skywars suggestions", "New game suggestions", etc. then type in what you want to say.
That way they get the numbers of a specific suggestion & some possible reasons for it.

This may make suggesting on the forums seem redundant, but on the forums you get the specifics on the topic & people's reactions

The main goal here is to try and find out what all the players want most. The info on why they want it, is just to see what their reasoning is. (Not a necessary detail)

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have a quick suggestion for CC to add which involves the crates :)

It's the VOTE Crate!
You : "Well don't they have it already?"
This is a different kind of vote crate, here you vote on your favorite game(s).

Why?
This would help CC collect data on what do the players like to play and can use this information to prioritize updates, bug fixes.. Maybe even decide if a game should be kept or not!

Basically every week you can go to the crate and vote for your favorite game(s). You gain nothing in return but just supply CC with some information they can use :)
On special occasions CC might change the crate question to a different one if they desire a different piece of information. Like for e.g "What are you most interested in seeing on CC".

The vote website would just be a regular poll

What are your thoughts on this?
Sounds good and nice idea

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hmmm... What about having X amount of categories (And maybe subcategories) and when you fill in a survey you have to specify which category it fits under.
Example: You click the survey in game, then you select a category (and maybe also a sub) like "Eggwars suggestions" or "Skywars suggestions", "New game suggestions", etc. then type in what you want to say.
That way they get the numbers of a specific suggestion & some possible reasons for it.

This may make suggesting on the forums seem redundant, but on the forums you get the specifics on the topic & people's reactions

The main goal here is to try and find out what all the players want most. The info on why they want it, is just to see what their reasoning is. (Not a necessary detail)
Having suggestions in your 'survey' shouldn't have text as it would be more tedious for staff to go through. It would be easier to view it on the forums.

Here is an example on how the question works.
"What is your favorite game(s)?"
1."Skywars"
2."Eggwars"
3."S.G"
4."Arcade"
5."Blockband"
6."Blockwars"
7."Tower Defence"
etc
Then another one will possibly pop up
"How much do you like X?"
1. Really enjoy it
2. I like it
3. It's okay I guess
4. Not my favorite game to play, but it is an alternative.
-----
Pretty much it. It is just a tiny survey asking on your favorite games. At the end of each week staff may look at it and view which games are heavily liked. So they can preform updates on it.

HeyItzRyRy

Apr 22, 2017
This is an AWESOME idea! I really hope this gets added. Maybe change the "crate" idea a bit? Maybe have a section in a selector that will route you to the poll? I don't know. Just a suggestion.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Maybe change the "crate" idea a bit? Maybe have a section in a selector that will route you to the poll? I don't know. Just a suggestion.
What do you mean "Selector"? Do you mean the compass? If so I personally think the crates are a bit more appealing and players already normally go to the crates everyday to gain their daily reward, so they might even go and participate this new 'vote crate'.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SAASD wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday!! xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Good morning!! Off to work at a wedding today, so wonderful 🥹❤️
Have a nice day everyone!!
Top Bottom