Oct 4, 2018
What do you think of the new update Egg wars?​

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You know, it'd be nice if you'd share your thoughts on a new update. And by thoughts I mean ideas, suggestions, etc. Creating a thread to tell the community that we need an update is unnecessary, it doesn't add anything so it really doesn't make sense.
About the thread itself: I don't think we need an update for eggwars yet. I feel like we need a halloween update first.

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
You know, it'd be nice if you'd share your thoughts on a new update. And by thoughts I mean ideas, suggestions, etc. Creating a thread to tell the community that we need an update is unnecessary, it doesn't add anything so it really doesn't make sense.
About the thread itself: I don't think we need an update for eggwars yet. I feel like we need a halloween update first.
Yes But we need to change Now there is great boredom after update New

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To be fair, I think all eggwars needs right now is new maps and nerfed golden apple prices. A new mode is nice and all, but normal eggwars (especially solo) hasn't had very much happen to it this past year.

I would love just a mega map update.

They need to bring old maps back and honestly Speed and No Void need to come back.

Even if we just get some variants or some of the maps back it would be great.

I honestly wish they left Egg Wars the way it was for the most part and focused a massive update to it later on.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
mega map UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!one!1!!!

f3c.gif

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would love just a mega map update.

They need to bring old maps back and honestly Speed and No Void need to come back.

Even if we just get some variants or some of the maps back it would be great.

I honestly wish they left Egg Wars the way it was for the most part and focused a massive update to it later on.
I wish for pretty much the exact opposite thing. If they could do small updates to fix or better the game instead of waiting for a big update (ex increased gapple prices).
Other than map updates, I can’t think of much else I would like to see changed (other than no projectiles, though I doubt that would happen ;v). Too big of a change would completely change the aspect of the game (no void eggwars) which I don’t think is a positive thing.

One update related but not concerning gameplay would be map selection (for all games, not exclusively eggwars). It is quite annoying to try to play a certain map, or even type of map (2 player, 3 player, ect) and suddenly have none of those maps available (which happens a decent amount). There have been quite a few suggestions on how to fix this so hopefully it could be added.

Reactions: _JoSee and God.

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Heya!

I, personally, don't really think that EggWars needs an update. I believe that it performs exactly how it should. Although, I think that the only thing that EggWars could improve on is more lenience with bow prices, as I think that bows are paramount when it comes to certain things, like knocking players off of bridges, which could prevent EggWars games from lasting a significant amount of time.

If you have any objections or questions, feel free to PM me.

Have a good one!

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Heya!

I, personally, don't really think that EggWars needs an update. I believe that it performs exactly how it should. Although, I think that the only thing that EggWars could improve on is more lenience with bow prices, as I think that bows are paramount when it comes to certain things, like knocking players off of bridges, which could prevent EggWars games from lasting a significant amount of time.

If you have any objections or questions, feel free to PM me.

Have a good one!

I agree. When the game was added both enchanted bows costed 12 diamonds, if I recall correctly. But lots of salt and tears made them more expansive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom