Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys! So after opening a few Uber Cubelets recently, I noticed that its look does not match its animation. The texture is an ender chest, but its opening animation is nether-themed. My suggestion is to change the animation to an end theme to make it match and make it cooler. Below is a concept/idea I came up with to replace it.

(Without Particles or Mobs)
1616971094391.png
1616971134617.png
1616971181044.png
1616971208352.png

Besides the general appearance, the Zombie Pigman could be replaced with an Enderman who teleports holding the cubelet, places it on the end portal frame, and then breaks it like the pigman does. The red particle effect that makes an X on the corners could be replaced with the Witches Trail particle effect. (For anyone wondering why there is a 1.9 and 1.8 version, Cube has 2 end themed maps using different blocks based on what version you are using, so I thought it would be cool if the machine did the same.)
1616971434877.png

Let me know what you guys think! :uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet::uber_cubelet:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I'm not sure what i have to think about the designs, i get the idea and i think you're right but these designs are not that pretty. This is just my opinion, other people might love it, the designteam can fix it either way.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Interesting idea, I'd actually counter that and have the old animation (If this were to be implemented) added as an obtainable effect, rather than having this as a selectable feature.
Wait that could be a great idea! I feel like there should be a more basic one and then you can get a lot of different animations out of an uber/super cubelet like the current one, yours, maybe one with a water themed animation, one with gold and diamonds, idk
This opens up so many new ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!