Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dudmaster

Aug 4, 2016
After discovering that we could share some ideas for towers... I came up with one and call it the Radar Tower. I hope to see some of your opinions!

This tower is 3 x 3 and is more of a tower that helps and aids all towers within' its range rather than deal damage directly to mobs. Here are the possible stats I have come up with...

Unlock: 2,000 points
Cost: 1,500 coins

Level 1
Range: 10 blocks
Rate: N/A
Increases attack range and attack speed of all towers within range by 10%.

Upgrade to level 2: 500 coins

Level 2
Range: 12 blocks
Increases attack range and attack speed of all towers within range by 15%.

Upgrade to level 3: 750 coins

Level 3
Range: 15 blocks
Increases attack range and attack speed of all towers within range by 20%.

Upgrade to level 4: 1,000 coins

Level 4
Range: 20 blocks
Increases attack range and attack speed of all towers within range by 25%.

Other possible functions...

1.) Allow towers within range to detect Cave Spiders.
2.) Have the Radar Tower be able to mark a mob for death depending on the strength of mob (ex. mark a giant for death over a creeper). Mobs marked for death take increased damage.

Here are some images to show off the tower design and to get an idea of how to build it... (The first image shows the inside of the tower)

Radar_Tower_Inside.jpg
Radar_Tower_1_2.jpg
Radar_Tower_3_4.jpg
Radar_Tower.jpg

Reactions: SenseiAndrew

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think it's a cool idea, but it's not like cave spiders are that hard to kill with a few mage towers. I do however like the idea of making it in general buff the toweres around it with increased damage and attack speeds.

N

Nikboo

That is a rlly nice idea! Support! @Efcluke94 thoughts? I think your the guy who decides to add stuff like this or not, am I right?

Austrayan

Aug 4, 2016
Australia
Nice idea, the pricing sounds good and the way it has been said to work is very different from what is currently available in tower defence. My only concern is that people will be able to make their towers too overpowered with the tower. You have my support for this to be added!

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I think it's a cool idea, but it's not like cave spiders are that hard to kill with a few mage towers. I do however like the idea of making it in general buff the toweres around it with increased damage and attack speeds.
Meh, I once saw some people using this stupid strategy involving Cave Spiders and a bunch of Regen Potions, which literally makes them invincible, as the Mage's DPS is low compared to the regen. Luckily, this strategy is rarely used.

Also, nice suggestion! Will the tower's ability stack?

Dudmaster

Aug 4, 2016
Wow, I didn't expect to get this much support. So firstly, thanks for that!! :)

@BalloonBoy2 I've been doing some thinking on the thought... I would say that if it were to stack the effects, then it shouldn't stack any more than by 2 radars. Otherwise it'd buff the towers too much and would make it too OP. I also was thinking that 1 radar tower shouldn't be able to increase the range of another radar tower, because the radar tower would already have a big range in which the towers can fall within at level four.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
i like it.

my question is would it affect leach towers and would the leach towers charge faster and also would the shockwave do more damage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom