Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Oh that's what you mean by broken but I can tell you a wave of blazes isn't a automatic GG here's what ya gotta do get some slowness potions and a few rows of Maxd of archers you should be fine try looking at some profesinal guides on how to play they can exsplain on how to stop stuff like Blaze
well what i meant was early on, not many players set up archer towers they only set up the ...(Tnt) towers. That is why it is an almost guaranteed win.
. Archers are there to help clean up and chip off their HP little by little.
Another reason for me to suggest this.
I'd say the tower should deal AOE (shoots a rocket) against air only but with a low fire rate. Your features could replace the old turret tower (one of the most useless towers due to its high cost for its low DPS).
I don't know about replacing a previous tower, but i say a bubble tower would make more sense since nether mobs are weak against water (outside the nether). And fireworks include fire power, and having that against a nether monster won't work. but that idea is cool and could be a tower of its own that can only attack air troops with a wide spread AoE (similar to the tnt tower but in the air)
the same could be said to mites
Mites have less health and are easier to deal with but i do get where you are coming from.
That means no potion support = they will die fast. You spend a lot more on potions to keep them alive.
unless it is early on then you don't need any potions.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
unless it is early on then you don't need any potions.
You still need potions even if you send them a minute before arma. A decent opponent will slow them down as much as possible to buy more time for their team. An even better one will pair slowness with archers and meteors to shut down any air waves.

Sending blazes too early is costly. Mites is fine but that's already pushing the limit. 12 mites isn't a big deal but 24 or more sent concurrently can be more dangerous than 12 blazes.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
You still need potions even if you send them a minute before arma. A decent opponent will slow them down as much as possible to buy more time for their team. An even better one will pair slowness with archers and meteors to shut down any air waves.
So it is basically use as many potions on air mobs. Well i don't think that this is the way the game was suppose to be played, potions are to support your team and can be used in either side, using potions as the only defense isn't how i believe it should be played.
It is called Tower Defense/Defence. Not Potion Defense/Defence
Sending blazes too early is costly. Mites is fine but that's already pushing the limit. 12 mites isn't a big deal but 24 or more sent concurrently can be more dangerous than 12 blazes.
Well it is impossible for 1 player to send more than 12 monsters. If you have a friend and are going to send it all at once that is a different story. While it may seem like a smart tactic to send as many mites as possible have you thought of the price?
I personally play tower defense with this in mind "Quality over Quantity" You might play it in another way which is perfectly fine. But to me blazes are the hardest to deal with, much harder than mites. I am looking at it as 12 Blazes/Mites if it is greater than 12 we can't do anything about it, it is a tactic.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So it is basically use as many potions on air mobs. Well i don't think that this is the way the game was suppose to be played, potions are to support your team and can be used in either side, using potions as the only defense isn't how i believe it should be played.
It is called Tower Defense/Defence. Not Potion Defense/Defence

Well it is impossible for 1 player to send more than 12 monsters. If you have a friend and are going to send it all at once that is a different story. While it may seem like a smart tactic to send as many mites as possible have you thought of the price?
I personally play tower defense with this in mind "Quality over Quantity" You might play it in another way which is perfectly fine. But to me blazes are the hardest to deal with, much harder than mites. I am looking at it as 12 Blazes/Mites if it is greater than 12 we can't do anything about it, it is a tactic.
Compared to 12 blazes, 24 mites is much cheaper (costs 100 less XP and 1200 fewer coins compared to blazes). And yep, you need a friend to send the other 12.

As for potions, that's sometimes the only way for your defense to work. Of course, mindlessly spamming that like buying personal weapon upgrades is a big wastebof money. I'm not saying that it should be used alone. I'm saying it is a must to ensure your offense or defense survives longer.

AlperenSV

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
İ have an idea too tower idea (speed tower): speeds up towers just like ice tower no damage but it will boosts towers medium cost (money). 2nd (rainbow tower): attacks too fast but low attack also it is medium cost (money) . poition ideas (tower boost poition) : boosts all towers for 30 second costs 2000 money . 2nd (extra damage poition): all towers 2x damage for 30 second costs 750 coin.3rd (freeze poition (for mobs)) freezes nearby towers for 15 second costs 1000 coin.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
İ have an idea too tower idea (speed tower): speeds up towers just like ice tower no damage but it will boosts towers medium cost (money).
This might be considered broken, 1) upgrades increases the towers speed and range so that makes this tower pointless
2nd (rainbow tower): attacks too fast but low attack also it is medium cost (money) .
doesn't sound appealing, i suggest giving more details about your towers (Attacks ground/air mobs...)
poition ideas (tower boost poition) : boosts all towers for 30 second costs 2000 money . 2nd (extra damage poition):
Personally i don't think this is very good to add since potions are meant to support your defence/attack not towers themselves, currently neutral
2nd (extra damage poition): all towers 2x damage for 30 second costs 750 coin.3rd (freeze poition (for mobs)) freezes nearby towers for 15 second costs 1000 coin.
same as above
Please make your suggestions on a separate thread cause it may cause confusion and if you do you might get more attention

AlperenSV

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
2nd idea correction rainbow tower : attacks air and ground mobs Because it is does less damage and it is long ranged tower upgrades improves range and attack Poition correction freezing poition ranged like 14x14 block. Also They should add rebuild for Armageddon it would be helpful.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
2nd idea correction rainbow tower : attacks air and ground mobs Because it is does less damage and it is long ranged tower upgrades improves range and attack Poition correction freezing poition ranged like 14x14 block. Also They should add rebuild for Armageddon it would be helpful.
I appreciate your ideas but can you please make a separate thread about your idea, include all the details you want just please make it on your own thread
-Thank you

AlperenSV

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
Ok well rainbow tower attacks with rainbow colored beam it is way too fast because its color beam its attack is too low because its speed and range is too much. i was thinking about leechs abality so i think i can add rainbow block (blocks monsters with high wall) if towers bars are full it will ise it.( like leech) İt does not give AOE and poition effect . This walls health is 25 but it will disappear in 1 minute (it can be helpful in armegeddon or Mobs).ABALİTİES its speed is (0.75 for sec) its attack range is (19x19 something like that ) its attack is ( 3 ) if you upgrade this tower (speed +,range +,attack a little bit +) it will attack air and ground Mobs . İm not native english speaker or writer. Please forgive my grammar mistakes. Thanks for reading

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom