Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think there should be a new tower revolving around water to slightly nerf nether monsters.
This tower would be called the "Bubble Tower".
Deals extra damage to nether monsters both in the air and on the ground.
When it releases an attack bubble particles will appear (Minecraft already has this as a particle when drowing).
Only If an ice tower is used along side a bubble tower the slowing down effect increases.
Price, Damage, and range are things i can't come up and might be added to the thread later
To Purchase it in the lobby it's price could be ranged from 500-700 points (As @DarkWolf_27 said)

For now
Opinions?
Any additions/updates I should add/remove from the thread?

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think there should be a new tower revolving around water to slightly nerf nether monsters.
This tower would be called the "Bubble Tower".
Deals extra damage to nether monsters both in the air and on the ground.
When it releases an attack bubble particles will appear (Minecraft already has this as a particle when drowing).
Only If an ice tower is used along side a bubble tower the slowing down effect increases.
Price, Damage, and range are things i can't come up and might be added to the thread later

For now
Opinions?
Any additions/updates I should add/remove from the thread?
For the points maybe make it 500-750 points?

D

Deleted member 204478

I don't play tower defense at all, but this sounds like an interesting idea!
I like the sound of it, it will be very unique to other towers in the game :P

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
In what way, blazes are incredibly overpowered and they work fine
blazes along side other nether monsters is the main reason i suggest this tower. Blazes can easily be considered as the most overpowerd nether monster, it is immune to mage towers (like all nether mobs) and all towers that can only hit ground monsters. The very few towers that can attack blazes are usually weak or rare to be used. Blazes also do have a decent-fast speed meaning you seeing blazes can be considered a GG.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Wait whats going on with Blaze??? (Sorry I've taken a massive break from Tower deffence) They used to be part of how I play so Please I must know what's wrong with them
blazes along side other nether monsters is the main reason i suggest this tower. Blazes can easily be considered as the most overpowerd nether monster, it is immune to mage towers (like all nether mobs) and all towers that can only hit ground monsters. The very few towers that can attack blazes are usually weak or rare to be used. Blazes also do have a decent-fast speed meaning you seeing blazes can be considered a GG.
Summary:
Flying Monster
Immune To Mage Tower
Only Gets Damaged by Archer, Zeus & Turrent towers (maybe other towers to)
Speed = Normal/Fast
Has a lot of health
Basically sending like 12 blazes will almost result in a GG

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Summary:
Flying Monster
Immune To Mage Tower
Only Gets Damaged by Archer, Zeus & Turrent towers (maybe other towers to)
Speed = Normal/Fast
Has a lot of health
Basically sending like 12 blazes will almost result in a GG

Oh that's what you mean by broken but I can tell you a wave of blazes isn't a automatic GG here's what ya gotta do get some slowness potions and a few rows of Maxd of archers you should be fine try looking at some profesinal guides on how to play they can exsplain on how to stop stuff like Blaze

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Oh that's what you mean by broken but I can tell you a wave of blazes isn't a automatic GG here's what ya gotta do get some slowness potions and a few rows of Maxd of archers you should be fine try looking at some profesinal guides on how to play they can exsplain on how to stop stuff like Blaze
Meteor potions help too. Actually, that as a support potion is the only way to stop 12 blazes. Archers are there to help clean up and chip off their HP little by little.

I'd say the tower should deal AOE (shoots a rocket) against air only but with a low fire rate. Your features could replace the old turret tower (one of the most useless towers due to its high cost for its low DPS).

About your reasoning: the same could be said to mites. The big drawback to blazes compared to a giant is that it is more expensive than sending 1 giant and they cannot regen. That means no potion support = they will die fast. You spend a lot more on potions to keep them alive.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom