Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which landmark do you think would make the coolest gravestone?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a good afternoon! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new cosmetic pack to Cubecraft Bedrock!

Suggestion:
My idea for a new cosmetic pack is a “World Landmarks Gravestone Pack” which would feature 6 NEW gravestones! Those gravestones would be:
  1. Eiffel Tower
  2. Statue of Liberty
  3. Sphinx
  4. Big Ben
  5. CN Tower
  6. Leaning Tower of Pisa

incollage_save.jpeg

I think these landmarks would make cool and unique gravestones.
For pricing, I think this pack should cost anywhere between 830 Mincoins (6.99$ CAD) and 990 Minecoins (7.99$ CAD).

Conclusion:
What do you think about this suggestion? Would you buy this pack? Do you think the pricing suggestion is good? Let me know in the replies, and don’t forget to vote on the poll! Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this added as a purchasable cosmetic pack! Thanks for checking out my suggestion!

- Reesle :)

P.S. I’m hoping to have my “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7 out either Monday (tomorrow) or Tuesday.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a good afternoon! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new cosmetic pack to Cubecraft Bedrock!

Suggestion:
My idea for a new cosmetic pack is a “World Landmarks Gravestone Pack” which would feature 6 NEW gravestones! Those gravestones would be:
  1. Eiffel Tower
  2. Statue of Liberty
  3. Sphinx
  4. Big Ben
  5. CN Tower
  6. Leaning Tower of Pisa

View attachment 230266

For pricing, I think this pack should cost anywhere between 830 Mincoins (6.99$ CAD) and 990 Minecoins (7.99$ CAD).

Conclusion:
What do you think about this suggestion? Would you buy this pack? Do you think the pricing suggestion is good? Let me know in the replies, and don’t forget to vote on the poll! Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this added as a purchasable cosmetic pack! Thanks for checking out my suggestion!

P.S. I’m hoping to have my “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7 out either Monday (tomorrow) or Tuesday.
I do have to say that this would be a very cool gravestone pack to buy. Nice suggestion!

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Matriox

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Suggestion:
  1. Eiffel Tower
  2. Statue of Liberty
  3. Sphinx
  4. Big Ben
  5. CN Tower
  6. Leaning Tower of Pisa

View attachment 230266

Conclusion:

Its a really cool idea and i want to se the statue of liberty like one

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom