Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the new Eggs in Eggwars!

• YES!

• No sorry!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Would this require a resource pack?
Hmm good question! I'm not really sure about that because i've seen other servers changing items without using any resource packs..
I'm not a dev, but as @xMegaCoolx said, Lucky Islands requires a custom resource pack, so I doubt we could do this without one.
And because it (probably) requires a custom resource pack, I don't think this is a good idea.
To put it easy, a custom resource pack will result into players having problems with it and therefor people will stop playing Eggwars.

Besides, changing the texture of the egg really doesn't change much to Eggwars as a whole so I don't think this is the way to go.

Reactions: Snodia and Megaaa

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I think the egg colour could be the colour of your team? Also maybe add this to the vote list for Gold+
I agree with the Egg Color being the same as the team but why Voting for this? "Colorful Eggs" shouldn't have to be voted.

I agree with the Suggestion, would be nice but it would maybe lag some people because of the resource pack.
+1

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Sorry but I would rather not have to load a resource pack every time I want to play one of my favorite games as it would most likely make me crash/time out. Also, if someone REALLY wants a differently textured egg then they can add a new egg texture to the resource pack they are using, if they are using one at all.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea, But for some people you need to have a rescource pack, and not every computer/laptop can't handle the download, and it would't be able to play for some players. I like the texture idea, !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom