• No

• Solo

Results are only viewable after voting.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

So for a long time now I have been trying to come up with an idea for a new team Skywars map and I finally have one. This is a great one and I hope you all like it. If I get enough likes and positive feedback on this, I will definitely create the map and post it in a separate thread. :)

Map Name:

BALLOONS

Map Options:

Team Skywars map for 24 players. Teams of 3 players. 8 team islands. 4 sub-islands (2 team islands share a sub-island). One center/middle island. No specific map items.

Map Structure:

So the center/middle island will be the size of the Oasis center/middle island so relatively big. The terrain will be similar to a garden so with flowers grass and trees maybe some ponds. The structure on the center/middle island will be the house from the movie "UP". I will attach I file for those who don't know how it looks like.

There will be four sub-islands. Each sub-island will be four connected big balloons in different colors the balloons will form a square-like shape.

The team islands will be hot air balloons. Players will be dropped onto the top of the hot air balloon and will be able to reach the hot air balloon platform with a ladder.

Extra Information:

This map has extreme potential. I am in love with this idea right now and would strongly appreciate some feedback and hopefully have this map actually made.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• CarlsHouse_Up.jpg
    CarlsHouse_Up.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 267
  • Creepers+yea+_421b78d1fbeb17a7cd54fead7202737b.png
    Creepers+yea+_421b78d1fbeb17a7cd54fead7202737b.png
    507.4 KB · Views: 135
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.