Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordHolmes

Apr 6, 2017
First off, I think that Egg Wars on cube craft is very superior to other copies like savage.games etc. Although I have two short things I'd like to see

1. A Reconnect Command
When some people, like me get booted due to connection change or other things, I would like there to be an assurance that you can join back into the game, very much like Bed Wars on Hypixel. I don't know how much code would go into this but please if the devs' can put this on their list

2 . Egg Log
This is basically a log of your battles, deaths IN game, kills IN game, victory or defeat, eggs broken IN game etc. Pretty basic. Get on it!

Well, that is all, I don't know if people are going to see this but Cube Craft, please consider at least one of these

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
First off, I think that Egg Wars on cube craft is very superior to other copies like savage.games etc. Although I have three things I'd like to see

1. A Reconnect Command
When some people, like me get booted due to connection change or other things, I would like there to be an assurance that you can join back into the game, very much like Bed Wars on Hypixel. I don't know how much code would go into this but please if the devs' can put this on their list
/QUOTE]
Could be added, but the hackers are also able to join again if they got kicked.

2. Rank Chat Duration
I am an emerald rank, and so when I want to recruit people to a team, I want my chat to be there as long as possible. Maybe there could be a certain duration of your recruitment chat depending on what rank you have. (For example "&R Join team red for op").
Don't get your point here.

3. Egg Log
This is basically a log of your battles, deaths in game, kills in game, victory or defeat, eggs broken etc. Pretty basic. Get on it!
You already have a statics list. :)

4. Egg Wars Reddit
Now I know that I am posting on a forum, but I feel like Reddit can get way more people interested in the game and reach way more people. There can be, funny pictures, replays, suggestions and a more free experience. Do not take offence Cube Craft, this forum is still great

Well, that is all, I don't know if people are going to see this but Cube Craft, please consider at least one of these

You can also post funny pictures, replays and suggestions here.

LordHolmes

Apr 6, 2017
What I mean by the egg log, is a log of your battles mainly, and the kills IN that game, and the deaths IN that game. Not in total.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I'm not really a fan of the reconnect idea as I think it can be easily exploited to avoid death.

2 . Egg Log
This is basically a log of your battles, deaths IN game, kills IN game, victory or defeat, eggs broken IN game etc

This is already implemented if you were unaware. If you go to the section of the game map; between the game selection and the cublet you can find a floating wall of text with this information. You can see wins, deaths, kills, games played, eggs broken etc. Hopefully I explained this well enough you can find it. ^_^

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
the 1st one has been mentioned in the past,not sure will it be added in.

2nd one is just basically eggwars statics?

LordHolmes

Apr 6, 2017
I'm not really a fan of the reconnect idea as I think it can be easily exploited to avoid death.

This is already implemented if you were unaware. If you go to the section of the game map; between the game selection and the cublet you can find a floating wall of text with this information. You can see wins, deaths, kills, games played, eggs broken etc. Hopefully I explained this well enough you can find it. ^_^
What I mean by this is not overall statistics, I mean the eggs, kills, deaths you experience IN THE GAME, it's not an overall statistic

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
First off, I think that Egg Wars on cube craft is very superior to other copies like savage.games etc. Although I have two short things I'd like to see

1. A Reconnect Command

2 . Egg Log
This is basically a log of your battles, deaths IN game, kills IN game, victory or defeat, eggs broken IN game etc. Pretty basic. Get on it!

The reconnect command would be really useful, but if you were to lose connection your egg would be vulnerable and easily taken. At least because of your idea there is a chance of saving your egg. Great idea!

Reactions: Lilleh__

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

1. A Reconnect Command

2 . Egg Log

This has been suggested before, but thanks for supporting it anyways, and thanks for the good work/effort, also keep it up!

Thank you. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom