Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Hello guys,
So I thought of something new in assasins because It's kinda getting boring when you have full diamond..
Own mods.
First of all the one and only thing that assasins really needs is an own Mod that always checks in assasins and ffa..
Because we all know Just too many hackers right now.
That would let (legit) players give a chance to survive more often.

Ingame achievments.
And all different gamemodes like skywars, eggwars, survival games have achievments that would be something awesome for assasins like kill 100 players or 1000 or even 10000 just to give more goals to this gamemode.

Ingame ranks?
What I like too is some Ingame ranks that you would earn from playing and spending time on the game for example:
When playing 4 days in total or maybe less you will have a rank next to your name (assasin) or (God)
Ofc More than 1 name would be great but those are some nice things to achieve.
(this is something I tought would be nice because the Server ranks like gold, diamond or emerald are useless in assasins)

Leaderboards!
Leaderboards are missing, but that would take too long I think I don't know..

Truce/team system
And if It's possible a truce system where you can type a command like /truce (Player) so you can't hit the other one and prevent team killing or betrayers.

Ingame tutorials or more signs.
And what I would like to see is a tutorial for beginners because I always see guys who ask 'Where can I sell'
'Or how to get diamond'
Ofc we teach them but they usually end leaving because they simply don't get it.

The ingame coin exchanger doesn't say that It would bring all your dark coins and gold coins to platinum so that's something people ask too.

This would be a big update for assasins :D
(Sorry for bad english)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
First of all the one and only thing that assasins really needs is an own Mod that always checks in assasins and ffa..
Most of the current moderators check assassins. Actually every moderator I've met so far checks assassins xD but if there are tons of hackers in a particular assassins/FFA game you can get discord and type in staff help for a moderator to come.

Vh
Ingame achievments.
I think these would be kind of cool ♡

Ingame ranks?
I don't think these would really add to the game but might be cool ♡
Leaderboards!
Leaderboards are kind of needed ♡

Truce/team system
Assassins is meant to be like free for all so I think all teaming should come with be risk of hitting your teammates.

I think a tutorial would be nice at least some signs in the lobby telling you what to do ♡

Reactions: GreenIsBae

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Own mods.
That's not going to happen. Staffmembers do have lives and if someone would make moderating assassins his fulltime job, he/she stil has family and other things to do, which makes it just impossible to check ffa and assassins always.

Ingame achievments.
And all different gamemodes like skywars, eggwars, survival games have achievments that would be something awesome for assasins like kill 100 players or 1000 or even 10000 just to give more goals to this gamemode.
Agreed. People will play the game more often even though it's only for achievements.

Ingame ranks?
What I like too is some Ingame ranks that you would earn from playing and spending time on the game for example:
When playing 4 days in total or maybe less you will have a rank next to your name (assasin) or (God)
(this is something I tought would be nice because the Server ranks like gold, diamond or emerald are useless in assasins)
Hmm not sure though. It's doesn't really has pro's or con's but it's just a titel that says something about your playtime. Not really necassery.

Leaderboards!
100/10 idea.

Truce/team system
And if It's possible a truce system where you can type a command like /truce (Player) so you can't hit the other one and prevent team killing or betrayers.
Nope don't agree. The whole point of assassins is killing people, not making friends.

And what I would like to see is a tutorial for beginners because I always see guys who ask 'Where can I sell'
'Or how to get diamond'
Ofc we teach them but they usually end leaving because they simply don't get it.
Yes please. This would help lots of people.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Truce/team system
what is the point of that

this makes assassins so much less exciting
Leaderboards!
where do you think to put them?
Ingame achievments.
Such as...
Ingame ranks?
ANOTHER suggestion for ways people can have free ranks

plus what is the point of having an assassins rank?
'Or how to get diamond'

The ingame coin exchanger doesn't say that It would bring all your dark coins and gold coins to platinum so that's something people ask too.

(Sorry for bad english)
okay first if there is a big update it would be for PvP itself not Just Assassins
even if the update is based on assassins

Also This Is A Good Idea I Feel

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I actually made a thread about Assassinations a while ago, I'll maybe make another on in the future about the end game.
Anyway,
I'm sure we already have mods that are catching rule breakers inside the FFA and Assassinations servers. @iLoveYouu for example. He stays in vanish but most of the times he's searching for people who are breaking the rules.
The own Ranks system I very unnecessary in my opinion. :/
I do kinda agree with the rest.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hello guys,
So I thought of something new in assasins because It's kinda getting boring when you have full diamond..
Own mods.

Ingame achievments.

Ingame ranks?

Leaderboards!

Truce/team system

'Or how to get diamond'

(Sorry for bad english)
even if i don't play assasins so much ( Eggwars best game ever ) , i like the update!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like this idea a lot that would be really cool

Ingame achievments.
now this would be nice cus of the challenge but then again that would bring people to random kill people who arent your bounty even more but then again that is part of the game but just like a lot of rage quitters and stuff

'Or how to get diamond'

i agree with you there that would be really nice

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Ingame achievments.
:O Sounds like something that should be added.
Truce/team system
Eh, if that was the case, why not add /truce to FFA. It gets out of hand and really makes it even harder for people to fight a team of 10 when they can't even hurt each other.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!