Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
If you bulid up near someone's egg, they always stand on top of it. You can just knock them down and destroy their egg.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I do this on solo maps (this isn't a new thing, everyone does it on java), this doesn't always work on teams, depending on egg location. (this is java, I only play java so idk what the maps are like on bedrock)

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
By doing that you put yourself and others on danger. When I want to break an egg I just go on the island, tower up and use the /destroy command available to diamond ranks in Java. No need to overcomplicate things:)

• Haha
Reactions: PratyayPro5
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom