Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
hello i love the idea of the stats showing up for you and for the top 5 players as an honourable mention but maybe it would be cool if it gave you ranks next to all of your stats. EG. time played 7days 23hours 1minute 6seconds Ranked 20,030
i think this would be quite cool to see how you compare to all of the players and not just the top 5 for wins.

alternatively there could be a command to bring up a leaderboard that could show where you are.

let me know if you like this idea and if you see any flaws in it.

mike

L

Lepzi

Yeah I guess that would be cool this would make me work harder trying to get to like top 100.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I support your idea. From my point of view, this would encourage people to play more often on the server. This could be shown in the chat in a rectangle like when you level up. :P

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
I support your idea. From my point of view, this would encourage people to play more often on the server. This could be shown in the chat in a rectangle like when you level up. :p
this is of course just a general idea but i think that if people have motivation to be more competitive in games and to fight to get those higher spots on the ladder then it will be more fun.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
hello i love the idea of the stats showing up for you and for the top 5 players as an honourable mention but maybe it would be cool if it gave you ranks next to all of your stats. EG. time played 7days 23hours 1minute 6seconds Ranked 20,030
i think this would be quite cool to see how you compare to all of the players and not just the top 5 for wins.

alternatively there could be a command to bring up a leaderboard that could show where you are.

let me know if you like this idea and if you see any flaws in it.

mike
I would actually love this!! Please add this!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I like it :D
But this is the wrong section you posted in, maybe contact staff to get it moved to the suggestions page.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom