Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
I feel like Slime Survival should get new maps like Blockwars and Survival games also have had.
This because Slime Survival is not a new game and it is still pretty popular. However it might get boring to play the same maps over and over again.

New maps should be a great add-on to discover new hiding spots etc. Because after a year of playing Slime Survival. You have all of these current hiding spots pretty clear. And this is something which makes it harder for survivors to survive, because there are players that know every single spot on every map.

Greetings:

~ Maurhice ~

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Yes, I'd like new maps, but this suggestion won't really help out as you didn't make a map, just suggested it.
It would be nice if you, or someone else, submitted some new map, because I completely agree and I'd like to see (a) new map(s) too!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't play much slime survival, but I agree. Because as far as I know, only blockwars and survival games got map updates. And blockwars got many new maps, I understand that that game is played the most but I think other featured games can use a map update as well.

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
a good idea but I would not immediately create a folder for this topic since I do not play it that much myself but I suggest that you try to create a folder yourself then you can play in your own.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom