Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New maps

• Total voters

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Maybe is it nice to make a new waiting lobby for skywars, i think cubecraft have this skywars lobby a long time, it is time to make a new one.

maybe some different themes and seasons

with parkour and more nice stuff

Like this Thread if u want a new lobby

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Why not like the Eggwars lobby, with all/most maps in? I really like that idea. And the Skywars lobby is really old, so a redo might be nice!
Could you add a poll so I can vote yes!

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I think it should be changed once a year, and introduce an amazing parkour because sometimes you got waiting a few minutes...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Cubecraft used to have a lobby for every single gamemode, but they removed this. I would like it if it comes back, but i will definitely miss the interaction between players in the main hub.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Sounds like a good idea to me! What about seasonal waiting lobbies though? Just like the regular lobby. If there are seasonal waiting lobbies, lobbies might not become boring that quickly because they are being changed a lot. This may sound great, but it takes a lot of time to build of course. It has a positive affect on the long-term though, because once all the seasonal lobbies are built, they won’t have to worry about building new lobbies for quite some years. This would only apply to Skywars, EggWars and Lucky Islands because these games are the most popular ones.
am I even realistic right now? probably not

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom