Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This map be added to skywars??

  • OMG YES BEST MAP EVER!!!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • NO THIS IS BAD I HATE IT!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improment but sitll like it :)

    Votes: 16 76.2%

  • Total voters
    21

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I would like to say that this is kinda predictable ( no offense). I discovered CCG about a month after playing on mine craft, and before that, for about 2 weeks I played on this server that had a sky wars map very similar to this.
 

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I do like it though, maybe just add some other cool twists. Like maybe add a secret trap, or something special. Or even some secret chests!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mattttttttttt
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom