Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This map be added to skywars??

  • OMG YES BEST MAP EVER!!!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • NO THIS IS BAD I HATE IT!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improment but sitll like it :)

    Votes: 16 76.2%

  • Total voters
    21

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I would like to say that this is kinda predictable ( no offense). I discovered CCG about a month after playing on mine craft, and before that, for about 2 weeks I played on this server that had a sky wars map very similar to this.
 

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I do like it though, maybe just add some other cool twists. Like maybe add a secret trap, or something special. Or even some secret chests!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mattttttttttt
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom