Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This map be added to skywars??

  • OMG YES BEST MAP EVER!!!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • NO THIS IS BAD I HATE IT!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improment but sitll like it :)

    Votes: 16 76.2%

  • Total voters
    21

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I would like to say that this is kinda predictable ( no offense). I discovered CCG about a month after playing on mine craft, and before that, for about 2 weeks I played on this server that had a sky wars map very similar to this.
 

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
1,401
1,255
224
24
Chicago
I do like it though, maybe just add some other cool twists. Like maybe add a secret trap, or something special. Or even some secret chests!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mattttttttttt
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom