Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

Just came up with a great new Skywars map idea.

OCEANS

This will be a map with consisting of 12 islands (one for each player), 4 sub-islands and one center island. Each island is 90% water and the chests are locating underwater which is very unique here in Cubecraft. PVP battles will be more challenging because of oxygen and less criticial and sprint attacks. There will be sandstone and sand that make a bowl-like island which will be filled with water. The center island could have an Ocean Monument. The sub-islands could be rivers (longer islands) with passeges for example. Chest items could include specific items such as fishing rods with Luck of Sea that can reel in armor. As a minecrafter who has been playing Skywars for way too long xD I can say with confidence that this is an awesome map that I really look forward to playing.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Sounds pretty cool. Maybe you can build an example and give us some screenshots? :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This idea for a new Solo Skywars map sounds very cool and nice! I can give a more in depth opinion if you could provide us some screenshots of the map :)

F

Facelurite

Ok I'm good at slow boring underwayer pvp but there should be stones or something floating on water so I dont have to swim.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom