Would you like this kit in Skywars?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No (Please explain why)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hi, I'd like to suggest a new Skywars kit, Jumper!
It is pretty simple, you get 12 TNT, a bucket of water, and 4 pieces of wood.

The reason it's called Jumper, is because you can TNT jump with it! I recently got into TNT jumping and saw how fun it was.
I love to see players launch 30 blocks up in the sky and miss the MLG at the end haha!
I hope this gets implemented, all kind of feed-back is appreciated, have a nice day! \o/

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sounds pretty nice and fun! I find 20 TnT a bit too much though. 10-12 TnT is good enough. Why 8 pieces of wood? You don't even have to use 8 pieces of whatever block you use. I think 2-4 is enough.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
It is pretty simple, you get 20 TNT, a bucket of water, and 8 pieces of wood.

The reason it's called Jumper, is because you can TNT jump with it! I recently got into TNT jumping and saw how fun it was.
I love to see players launch 30 blocks up in the sky and miss the MLG at the end haha!
I hope this gets implemented, all kind of feed-back is appreciated, have a nice day! \o/

I agree with @iCheeetah that 20 TNT is to much. You could blow up whole islands with that. One thing I think should be added is leather boots with feather falling I or II. Other than that great idea!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I doubt this is necessary, as this is almost exactly what the bomber kit is going to be changed to.
Bomber - add golden boots with blast protection II and feather falling I, increase amount of TNT to 12 or 16, change string from 3 to 5, change redstone from 5 to 10
This is quoted from a Skywars feedback thread, asking us how they need to go about balancing kits:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/

When this change is implemented, it'll be much friendlier for TNT boosting. This kit won't be necessary.https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I changed it to 4 pieces of wood and 10 TNT. Good enough?
And thanks for the feed back!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I doubt this is necessary, as this is almost exactly what the bomber kit is going to be changed to.

This is quoted from a Skywars feedback thread, asking us how they need to go about balancing kits:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/
When this change is implemented, it'll be much friendlier for TNT boosting. This kit won't be necessary.
Bu-but there's no water bucket? :( No MLG..? :(
Then at least change the bomber kit WITH a bucket of water.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
You can get the tnt with the bomberman kit, i don't remember the name, the bucket of water in the chest, and too the wood, so, no necesary

i would like to see this potions in some kit, speed, jump and invisibility

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I like the idea of a jumper kit and I would love to see people getting launched into the air but maybe it could include a few more things like speed and jump boost

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This kit would be good for the pros
I see this kit making the game go on faster as you can rush bases in a different way

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
It is pretty simple, you get 10 TNT, a bucket of water, and 4 pieces of wood.

They can also edit the kit: 'bomber' because i don't know if it's a good idea to make a completely new kit, but keep up the good work!

Reactions: Flaxic
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom