Would you like this kit in Skywars?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No (Please explain why)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hi, I'd like to suggest a new Skywars kit, Jumper!
It is pretty simple, you get 12 TNT, a bucket of water, and 4 pieces of wood.

The reason it's called Jumper, is because you can TNT jump with it! I recently got into TNT jumping and saw how fun it was.
I love to see players launch 30 blocks up in the sky and miss the MLG at the end haha!
I hope this gets implemented, all kind of feed-back is appreciated, have a nice day! \o/

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sounds pretty nice and fun! I find 20 TnT a bit too much though. 10-12 TnT is good enough. Why 8 pieces of wood? You don't even have to use 8 pieces of whatever block you use. I think 2-4 is enough.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
It is pretty simple, you get 20 TNT, a bucket of water, and 8 pieces of wood.

The reason it's called Jumper, is because you can TNT jump with it! I recently got into TNT jumping and saw how fun it was.
I love to see players launch 30 blocks up in the sky and miss the MLG at the end haha!
I hope this gets implemented, all kind of feed-back is appreciated, have a nice day! \o/

I agree with @iCheeetah that 20 TNT is to much. You could blow up whole islands with that. One thing I think should be added is leather boots with feather falling I or II. Other than that great idea!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I doubt this is necessary, as this is almost exactly what the bomber kit is going to be changed to.
Bomber - add golden boots with blast protection II and feather falling I, increase amount of TNT to 12 or 16, change string from 3 to 5, change redstone from 5 to 10
This is quoted from a Skywars feedback thread, asking us how they need to go about balancing kits:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/

When this change is implemented, it'll be much friendlier for TNT boosting. This kit won't be necessary.https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I changed it to 4 pieces of wood and 10 TNT. Good enough?
And thanks for the feed back!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I doubt this is necessary, as this is almost exactly what the bomber kit is going to be changed to.

This is quoted from a Skywars feedback thread, asking us how they need to go about balancing kits:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/
When this change is implemented, it'll be much friendlier for TNT boosting. This kit won't be necessary.
Bu-but there's no water bucket? :( No MLG..? :(
Then at least change the bomber kit WITH a bucket of water.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
You can get the tnt with the bomberman kit, i don't remember the name, the bucket of water in the chest, and too the wood, so, no necesary

i would like to see this potions in some kit, speed, jump and invisibility

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I like the idea of a jumper kit and I would love to see people getting launched into the air but maybe it could include a few more things like speed and jump boost

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This kit would be good for the pros
I see this kit making the game go on faster as you can rush bases in a different way

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
It is pretty simple, you get 10 TNT, a bucket of water, and 4 pieces of wood.

They can also edit the kit: 'bomber' because i don't know if it's a good idea to make a completely new kit, but keep up the good work!

Reactions: Flaxic
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom