Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Hi there! i've been playing ffa for a couple of days now and I feel that they need to add a scoreboard with the amount of kills you have and a system with killstreaks.The higher the killstreak the more points the killer gets or something and highlight that the one on a killstreak is not a bad idea. Are killstreak rewards possible to add? So much you can add in ffa!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
This idea has been posted before.
Regarding the kill streak idea you can find more information over here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-pvp-suggestion.123763/#post-524689

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-killstreaks-to-eggwars.142220/#post-591807

Kill streak awards are possible to add however they can not be op.

Moving on to the scoreboard,...doesn't it already say how much kills you have? If I remember this correctly ffa stats are shown above the assassins stats.[YE[/QUOT
Yes, but I don't want to leave the game every time just to see my stats you know

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, but I don't want to leave the game every time just to see my stats you know
Hmm a scoreboard in game could be implemented. Although I don't think the design would become better if they do.
Leaving the game isn't that difficult and you can always count in your head while playing a game :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom