Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
The /sr command doesn't work immediately. It's also used for data collecting.
If moderators get a high enough amount of reports on one specific player they'll actually receive the report and go spectate them/punish them if they're actually breaking the rules.
With that being said, I feel like the command is working perfectly fine and the mods are taking care of it very well. I do not think we need this new role/rank since the mods are already doing this :].

znukegalaxy

Jun 16, 2021
The /sr command doesn't work immediately. It's also used for data collecting.
If moderators get a high enough amount of reports on one specific player they'll actually receive the report and go spectate them/punish them if they're actually breaking the rules.
With that being said, I feel like the command is working perfectly fine and the mods are taking care of it very well. I do not think we need this new role/rank since the mods are already doing this :].
Lol I forgot my little brother had access to this. Thanks for explaining it in a nice way kaedee. My little brother understands it and knows that at least he tried his best. I have to give him some credit for even thinking of this.

Reactions: JokeKaedee
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom