Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello,
The idea is to get 500 experience from reporting a banned player that used hacks! I dont do this becuz of the reward. But i think this will encourage players to report more hackers. Becuz it takes a bit of time.. Example:

IGN: IGN of the hacker
Reason: Using Hacks
Evidance: You just upload your evidance

IGN Reward: Here you put your IGN to claim 500 experience.

This isnt necessary, but like i said this will encourage players to report more hackers!
Thanks for reading :p

~iStrafeZ

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Receiving a reward has been suggested in the past, but it was not liked by the community. You can see this thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reward-for-successfully-reporting-hackers.129446/#post-544319
I am sorry, but I do not think this is a good idea. My feelings on this is that you should report someone because you want to help the server. The fact that you got a rule breaker punished should be reward enough. It also is kind of pointless to reward for reports, especially since this could cause selfish reasons for a report. Even with it only being for successful reports, instead of people having a desire to report they would just want the reward. Also the experience is for voting and playing games, I personally feel it should stay that way.

Shootmaniak

Oct 8, 2015
Portugal
I think is a great idea because most of the time people just dont want to spend time reporting the hackers, this is a good solution for that problem :)

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
This would be a great idea. The only thing is what if you were applying for staff, and just filed reports for that. Then you would get a win win situation, which everyone would love. I mean, it would be a great incentive, but players might just keep spamming reports that they held with them. They would have to make it so where all past players would also get the experience.

Other than that, this would be a great idea.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hello,
The idea is to get 500 experience from reporting a banned player that used hacks! I dont do this becuz of the reward. But i think this will encourage players to report more hackers. Becuz it takes a bit of time.. Example:

IGN: IGN of the hacker
Reason: Using Hacks
Evidance: You just upload your evidance

IGN Reward: Here you put your IGN to claim 500 experience.

This isnt necessary, but like i said this will encourage players to report more hackers!
Thanks for reading :p

~iStrafeZ
I dont think this is a very good idea. I playes on a server who tried that and then this happened:

First: every player that did something wrong was reported by all players so approximatly 8-10reports for the same player and the same offense.
second: players started using command blocks and alt accounts to create fake evidence in order to get ingane currency. The end result was: a ton of work for the stff because the rate of reports and appeals for forged bans tripled.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom