Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I have found out there is a /nick plugin on the cubecraft network. I want this command :O
New rank idea -
Bedrock (or something idk xD )
make only this rank be able to vote in the beta lobby as a little perk, and then when game comes out if it does dia+(or others idk) can vote
The main feature
/nick

:3 ok bye now

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I have found out there is a /nick plugin on the cubecraft network. I want this command :O
New rank idea -
make only this rank be able to vote in the beta lobby as a little perk, and then when game comes out if it does dia+(or others idk) can vote
The main feature
/nick

One of the main reasons this isn't a thing is because nobody would know who is filter bypassing/bullying/threatening due to it not truly being their gamertag. There are solutions to this such as /realname though it's just another command for people to spam and lag up the server.

Reactions: FluffyRoses

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Sorry, but I am against this idea for quite a few reasons.
One: People may use the nick command and abuse it to break rules.
Two: There is no need for regular players to have the command. It is best to just leave it to the youtubers, whom are the only ones that have it now.
Three: We do not need any new ranks. If we added a new rank, there is an issue of what color it would be and other perks it may get. Honestly the ranks we have now are fine and it is not necessary to have a new one, in my opinion.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Sorry, but I am against this idea for quite a few reasons.
One: People may use the nick command and abuse it to break rules.
Two: There is no need for regular players to have the command. It is best to just leave it to the youtubers, whom are the only ones that have it now.
Three: We do not need any new ranks. If we added a new rank, there is an issue of what color it would be and other perks it may get. Honestly the ranks we have now are fine and it is not necessary to have a new one, in my opinion.
One server released MVP++ and it made them a lot of money.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
One server released MVP++ and it made them a lot of money.
Just because one server made a special rank, doesn't mean we need to follow them.
But like going to have to disagree, because of the abuse, and that we have too many ranks, just as stated above.
(Since its always repeated whenever someone asks for a rank.)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
New rank idea -
The main feature
/nick

No /nick. People could hide themself or even disguise as someone and make them get banned or muted.
Also, we have enough ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom