Higher rank then Obsidian

• Yeah, Should be nice

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No thank you

Votes: 45 91.8%

• Total voters

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I was thinking that maybe cubecraft can add a higher rank for the players who want this and then get a slightly higher rank .... I thought of something from Bedrock or Quartz something like 1 of those 2 for example a higher rank than Obsidian. In my opinion this seems like a good idea, because people with Obsidian who can't upgrade anymore, only to Plus but if you don't want plus then you can't upgrade your rank, so that's why I thought maybe an extra lifetime rank

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This has been requested a few times, and I think they’re not going to add a new one. Also, a rank upgrade between Emerald and Obsidian is about $50 without a sale, you only get a few more Cosmetics en some perks. So what should be the price of it and with which perks should it come with?

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
And what should the price be?
What color should it have?

Its always better to descripe your suggestion first before letting us guess while boring ^

The extra perks can / nick be possibly more gadgets, particles, cages, etc etc ... And the Prefix of the rank can &8&k|&8Bedrock&8&k|&r or &f&k|&fQuartz&f&k|

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
If you can come up with some original ideas for new perks the new rank could have, I'm sure it would be given more serious consideration. But just saying that a new rank would be great, and not suggesting anything for it is not something people want, as far as I can see. A few cosmetics will not justify people spending probably $60 upwards on a new rank (if they are obsidian already) - people will look for more than just that when upgrading.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
That would make the whole rank system unbalanced and they’d probably have to remove and add things before it get’s balanced once again and is worth people their money. It even might get to the point where diamond won’t have votes anymore or those kinda things.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
As said above, If you make a suggestion; In this case a new rank. explain your suggestion. Since its hard to figure even more perks. I wish you luck :)

Which extra perks will the rank have?
And what should the price be?
What color should it have?
what will the difference be compared other ranks?

I think the ranks are fine now!
Maybe some more perks but i have no idea what those perks would be.....

Reactions: iiJoris_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
Top Bottom