Which idea's do you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello Everyone!

So recently Younisco created a new thread that CubeCraft needs new things to update the Java PvP. So I have some idea's already in my head.

Kits: (FFA)

So we have currently some kits and I hear that some people are complaining about the kits because they are unbalanced. Which I agree, I have some idea's.

Potion Kit (Change):

So in the potion kit you have Leather armor which is not so strong, the poisons aren't that strong too, I would like to update the Leather armor into chainmail armor, only the Chainmail Chestplate and Leggings.

I also would like to use more damage poisons of harming, they don't hit each time that good so it may be a good idea to add 2 more damage poisons of harming, from 4 to 6 and also, maybe it will be good idea to add one more splash poison of poison. It only does 6 seconds and it's not that good, I also don't really use this kit.

Lumberjack (New):

So I created a new kit, the Lumberjack, I will tell you which items you have:

- Diamond Axe (Sharpness 2) (Let me know if this isn't enough.)
- Knockback 1 Stick
- Diamond Helmet
- Diamond Chestplate (Protection 1)
- Diamond Leggings (Protection 1)
- Diamond Boots

Sometimes I see people using the Axe, but you have to buy it anyway, some people are not good at PvP and then they necessarily have to PvP with a sword. That's because they have to hit very quickly and they don't have control. So that's why this.

This is the only kit I can think of so I would put 3 kits on the left and 3 kits on the right so that the NPC in the middle you can go back to the lobby.

FFA Maps:

Tropical: (Change)

- Add that can't drown in the water, some people does this on purpose so you don't get the kill

Achievements:

So, I would like to add new achievements, so we don't have that many achievements. Like 2 or something, that's why I came up with new things.

Duels:

General: (Achievements)

- A Tactick?: Win 3 times in a row (Easy) (200 XP and 10 points)
- Feeling the Vibe: Win 5 times in a row (
Medium) (300 XP, 30 points and 1 Cubelet)
- Racking up the Victories: Win 10 times in a row (
Hard) (500 XP, 50 points and 1 Cubelet)

- Hercules:
Win a battle without any armor on (Medium) (150 XP, 25 points)

- Untouchable: Win a battle when you never lost a heart (Hard) (250 XP, 1 Cubelet)
- Comeback:
Win a battle while still having 10 hearts. (Medium) (150 XP, 50 Points) (Uhm, this is almost the same achievement but I hope you know what I mean with this one.)

General Kits: (Achievements)

- BOOM:
Win with the Miner kit and blow up the opponent (Hard) (300 XP, 100 Points, 1 Cubelet)
- Dodger: Win with the Alchemist kit and your opponent never hit you with the poison (
Medium) (200 XP, 2 Cubelets)
- Hungry Wolves: Win with the kit Hunter and the Wolfs did all the Damage (
Hard) (500 XP, 100 Points, 2 Cubelets)

FFA:

- Leap Of Faith: Jump and die. (Easy) (30 Points)

That was the only one, I think so people have better idea's! :)

Assassination:

- I'm Hungry: Starve to the death. (Easy) (50 XP, 10 Points)
- I love Money: Get 1000 Coins. (
Hard) (100 XP, 50 Points, 2 Cubelets)

Some idea's are stolen from people, I apologize. And I'm not that great in creating names. :/

Quality of life suggestions:

- Add Enderpearls to the shop.
- Add Poisons to the shop.
- After a fight you get your full hearts back.

Thanks Socratias, I agree with those 2.

New and Changes with the Duel Kits:

Pyromaniac: (New)

- Stone Sword
- Iron Armour
- Flint and Steel
- 3 Buckets of Lava and 3 Buckets of Water.
- 2 Golden Apples
- 8 Steak

SkyWars (Change):

It does need a new update.

- Diamond Helmet and Boots
- Iron Chestplate and Leggins
- Diamond Sword
- Normal bow with 24 Arrows
- 2 Golden Apples
- 8 Steak
- 32 Wood or Stone.

Miner Kit (Change):

- Add a Wooden or a Stone Sword.

Hunger and Alchemist Kit (Change):

If you create damage with a sword, it may be a good idea that you can deliver more damage, those Weakness is too OP.

1.8 Duels: (New)

1.8 Duels got removed but everybody talks about it, I would like to ask that this may can return.

Edit: Also added poll, feel free to vote! :)

Thank you for reading this long thread. It took a while to put this together. If you don't agree with some things please let me know!
Stay strong and stay safe, have a nice day! ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 421664

I would love if they add new FFA maps, we're board from old once, Thanks.

Reactions: Zathelas

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Hello Everyone!

So recently Younisco created a new thread that CubeCraft needs new things to update the Java PvP. So I have some idea's already in my head.

Kits: (FFA)

So we have currently some kits and I hear that some people are complaining about the kits because they are unbalanced. Which I agree, I have some idea's.

Potion Kit (Change):

So in the potion kit you have Leather armor which is not so strong, the poisons aren't that strong too, I would like to update the Leather armor into chainmail armor, only the Chainmail Chestplate and Leggings.

I also would like to use more damage poisons of harming, they don't hit each time that good so it may be a good idea to add 2 more damage poisons of harming, from 4 to 6 and also, maybe it will be good idea to add one more splash poison of poison. It only does 6 seconds and it's not that good, I also don't really use this kit.

Goodday, you know me as res1237
I was thinking about the wizzard changes and in my opinion wizard kit dont need a change.
I will tell you why it doenst need a change.

beacause when you add more damage pots, and with a aim like mine it is really to OP. because damage pots are used for knock back, pure damage and suicide potting tactics. with just 4 pots you can kill a warrior (3hp per pot), imagine when u have like 6 then u can drop a beast (1.5-2hp per pot) alone with damage pots.

Adding more armour will break the kit, with strenght you do 10hp standard with crits 15hp so when the wizard can tank more hits all fight will be in favor of the wizard. Most people that take the wizard kit usually do it because its and easy revange kill and think that they are the best beacause the take the already kind of broken kit. And the protection 3 that is on the kit already helps it reduce potion damage, so adding even more armour only works if you take the protection level down but then the wizard will take more potion damage so the kit will become useless.

poison really is OP when you crit someone with poison the person takes no knock back. And if that last longer like I said before it will all be in favor of the wizard when it comes to 1v1s.
I know the damage output of poison sucks but thats not where I use it for accept on warriors because the poison shreads if you have no protection (5hp). Poison use by wizard mains is pure that the person takes no knock back so you can easily crit them.

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom