Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eman_EFG

Member
Aug 23, 2020
2
1
4
26
I've been playing block wars ever since it was out in the beta lobby, but i noticed that none of the powerups are stealthy. so here is the fix, Invisibility, and EnderPearl. Invis would be like speed and jump but it would last a little longer and only affect you it would also keep your armor on but not show it(like on hypixel) and enderpearl would be like TnT but have a Time limit to make it fair. these would add a whole new layer of strategy that the game lacks becauase currently blockwares is just your average CTF.
 

FnigePython

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2019
603
452
79
22
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been playing block wars ever since it was out in the beta lobby, but i noticed that none of the powerups are stealthy. so here is the fix, Invisibility, and EnderPearl. Invis would be like speed and jump but it would last a little longer and only affect you it would also keep your armor on but not show it(like on hypixel) and enderpearl would be like TnT but have a Time limit to make it fair. these would add a whole new layer of strategy that the game lacks becauase currently blockwares is just your average CTF.
add a poll and i dont think stealth should be a part within blockwars
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom