Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eman_EFG

Aug 23, 2020
I've been playing block wars ever since it was out in the beta lobby, but i noticed that none of the powerups are stealthy. so here is the fix, Invisibility, and EnderPearl. Invis would be like speed and jump but it would last a little longer and only affect you it would also keep your armor on but not show it(like on hypixel) and enderpearl would be like TnT but have a Time limit to make it fair. these would add a whole new layer of strategy that the game lacks becauase currently blockwares is just your average CTF.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been playing block wars ever since it was out in the beta lobby, but i noticed that none of the powerups are stealthy. so here is the fix, Invisibility, and EnderPearl. Invis would be like speed and jump but it would last a little longer and only affect you it would also keep your armor on but not show it(like on hypixel) and enderpearl would be like TnT but have a Time limit to make it fair. these would add a whole new layer of strategy that the game lacks becauase currently blockwares is just your average CTF.
add a poll and i dont think stealth should be a part within blockwars

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom