Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeadlyCore

Member
Mar 20, 2021
1
6
4
22
that parkour gamemode is fun and all, but how about you add a new parkour gamemode with blocks. as in you get some blocks and have to carefully place them as you make the jump to finish the level. this will help us learn to clutch in skywars and such. and it would be far more fun than regular parkour.
much like the parkour minecraft gauntlet videos i seen on youtube by fruitberries.
i hope you like this idea and possibly implement in the future. Goodbye and Goodluck!





 

Timmety

Well-Known Member
Apr 2, 2017
2
3
79
I think it's a good idea, and I also think I'll start using it to practice when they implement this
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom