Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi,

I was thinking, when I bought Obsidian I got a multiplier. But why only Just one? Multipliers are very useful, I was thinking about every 3 months one multiplier. Just a random one every 3 months.

I think its a good idea, emerald is more worth but I bought a rankupgrade so its cheaper. And if this would be implemented you get extra Friends slots, more space in parties etc and a multiplier every 3 months.

This can also be comebined with more extra perks for Obsidian, Lets make Obsidian more worth!

Let me know you opnion!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There have been various suggestions like this one before. My simple conclusion to this: No. Getting more than one multiplier seems like a great idea and, I won't lie, I'd definitely like it. However, it's way too overpowered. Most people buy/use multipliers only for the levels - and don't even play the boosted game(s).

One of the most expensive multipliers (without any sale) costs 10.00 GBP. Let's say you get one of those every three months. Within three years you'd have gotten enough multipliers worth a full price of an Obsidian rank (if from Stone -> Obsidian). Now this is VERY overpowered, even though it might seem like a long time. CubeCraft also won't profit from it. The ranks are just a one-time donation feature and in my opinion, shouldn't grant you any extra items from the store than it already does. The donator is the person choosing wether or not they want to donate to the server in exchange for a rank (including all its features). Not to buy levels, worth more than the original price.

If ever adding this, it should definitely be nerfed to a 6 months or even 9. CubeCraft has the potential to add so many different features to ranks. I'd rather see them coming with something else, which has more worth to the players than just a one-time-use item like this. I agree that Emerald and especially Obsidian rank need some extra features. However, I'd rather not see this as it is unbalanced and I don't see how CubeCraft would profit from this at all.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would say it would be fairer if Plus Users got this perk rather then Obsidian since there paying monthly this could be part of the package. Every month they could get 1 random multiplier with their renewal. I feel like this would be fairer and would certainly make me reconsider the cancellation of my own Plus rank.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say it would be fairer if Plus Users got this perk rather then Obsidian since there paying monthly this could be part of the package. Every month they could get 1 random multiplier with their renewal. I feel like this would be fairer and would certainly make me reconsider the cancellation of my own Plus rank.
If so, every month would still be a bit overpowered, since Plus already has a lot of features and perks. Perhaps ever two or three months wouldn't do any harm for Plus.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If so, every month would still be a bit overpowered, since Plus already has a lot of features and perks. Perhaps ever two or three months wouldn't do any harm for Plus.

Yeah, I agree with that, 2 months probably. Although the cost of plus far surpasses the cost of a multiplier. So it's kind of 50/50 this way.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I agree with that, 2 months probably. Although the cost of plus far surpasses the cost of a multiplier. So it's kind of 50/50 this way.
I see your point, but again: Plus already has a lot of features and I'm quite sure that in the future there will be more features coming for Plus itself.

Also, it doesn't. I know Plus's prices vary. However, currently it is 7.00 GBP. The cheapest multiplier is 6.99 GBP. All those features for 0.01 GBP? Don't think so.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I see our point, but again: Plus already has a lot of features and I'm quite sure that in the future there will be more features coming for Plus itself.

Also, it doesn't. I know Plus's prices vary. However, currently it is 7.00 GBP. The cheapest multiplier is 6.99 GBP. All those features for 0.01 GBP? Don't think so.

In USD the multipliers cost more, so it could be like a special discount rolled into one with that. Currently Plus has only gotten a few updates to it and all of them have been holiday additions so really no new content. Also when mentioning this on our little plus area, it was said that no new updates to plus are nearby. So this, however, can increase sales as not only will people pay for it to get multipliers cheaper but also stay with the subscription in order to get more. Again both sides of it have pros and cons. I'm really leaning either side at this point.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
In USD the multipliers cost more, so it could be like a special discount rolled into one with that.
It's not only for GBP, but also like I mentioned for EUR: 0.01 EUR/GBP difference. I don't know much about the USA's prices though, since I live in Europe myself and we use euros in our country. So it can and might differ.
Currently Plus has only gotten a few updates to it and all of them have been holiday additions so really no new content. Also when mentioning this on our little plus area, it was said that no new updates to plus are nearby. So this, however, can increase sales as not only will people pay for it to get multipliers cheaper but also stay with the subscription in order to get more. Again both sides of it have pros and cons. I'm really leaning either side at this point.
I get what you mean, and I agree partly with you. So, also a 50/50 from me, I guess. But I didn't necessarily mean now, or in a month or two. I mean in the future, which can mean tomorrow or in a year. I have no idea and no information on when a next update to Plus is going to be. However, that doesn't mean we necessarily can't suggest new stuff for Plus. I know and get it would totally increase the sales, and I totally support that. But to get back on topic, I'm staying with my point here: every 2-3 months a multiplier. And that's final.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not only for GBP, but also like I mentioned for EUR: 0.01 EUR/GBP difference. I don't know much about the USA's prices though, since I live in Europe myself and we use euros in our country. So it can and might differ.

I get what you mean, and I agree partly with you. So, also a 50/50 from me, I guess. But I didn't necessarily mean now, or in a month or two. I mean in the future, which can mean tomorrow or in a year. I have no idea and no information on when a next update to Plus is going to be. However, that doesn't mean we necessarily can't suggest new stuff for Plus. I know and get it would totally increase the sales, and I totally support that. But to get back on topic, I'm staying with my point here: every 2-3 months a multiplier. And that's final.

And I also second that 2-3 months. :)

(Check discord nub)

zDecimate

Aug 11, 2017
Belgium
I agree, if they add it they should add it for ppl with a Plus rank

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think we got enough things for Obsidian, its the highest rank right now.
We're all human and each and everyone should be able to have their own opinion. So, I'm not trying to start an argument here, but I disagree to the fullest. Obsidian has far from enough perks compared to Emerald. It's the highest rank, yes. But it's the one rank not worth its price. It has way too few perks and features and in my opinion they should add some interesting to it to make it worth buying.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
We're all human and each and everyone should be able to have their own opinion. So, I'm not trying to start an argument here, but I disagree to the fullest. Obsidian has far from enough perks compared to Emerald. It's the highest rank, yes. But it's the one rank not worth its price. It has way too few perks and features and in my opinion they should add some interesting to it to make it worth buying.
Thats true what you said but if that won't be added, what then?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom