Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Since the vanity update we have had a chance to show off some shield designs we have. But there's one problem. We don't have many games where we can show them off so I thought of a new mini-game / Minerware micro-game.

Assuming this would be a Minerware game, the bumps would be removed on the map and every player would locked to a lane and given a shield on the side of the square, at random intervals arrows would be shot at all the players at the same time from the other side of the square and they would have to shield the arrows until either they either die or make it to the other side of a line 3/4 of the way down the square. They would get slowness so they can't run straight past it and tank all the hits.

On normal all the players would get 1 1/2 hearts so they can take 2 hits before they die, whoever can get past the line in the timeframe without dying will win.
On hard all the players will get 1 heart so they can take 1 hit before they die, first person across the line wins!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom