Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M4Dn3sS_m4N_01

Aug 22, 2014
somewhere over the Hellbow
This one would likely have powerups, as another one i discovered... did not have any powerups.

Im only trying to help the server by bringing this amazing game into the premises, not trying to be rude or anything :)

We could also give the minigame another name besides "Wool Mixup". Just to give the powerups and game a unique twist to have fun on it

Reactions: Younisco

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
It's a good idea but as other hav mentioned the actual mini game is not unique but with the kit that u hav added and if u could get a few more it could hav a chance as a new mini gamemini game

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Block Party is the intellectual property of Hypixel (I think that's what server it's on), so if a server decided to make a knock-off, he would have every right to take legal action. I highly doubt this would happen, but Cubecraft does have a pretty strict policy of not taking ideas from other servers. Everything they do is either 100% original (their plugins are 100% the work of the devs, as far as I know) or so mainstream that no one can call claims on it (like Skywars or Survival Games). It sounds like a fun idea, but it'd be best to come up with an original game that's never been done before.

M4Dn3sS_m4N_01

Aug 22, 2014
i just thought of a great minigame! Its called "CubeCraft Golf" but its in minecraft! :D

Golf is a nice mini game which can be played on your own or with your friends. The aim of the game is the same as the real life version, which is to get the “ball” in the hole in as little throws as possible. The player with the lowest score at the end will be declared the winner.
Golf is usually played with a bow and arrow. The arrow will have to be fired as far and as close to the hole as possible. The aim is to shoot an arrow into the hole in as little shots as possible. Once an arrow has been shot, the player then gets to shoot from the spot the arrow landed on, as long as it’s within the limits of the area.

Hopefully this will give some sort of a new idea for a minigame that was never attepted before :)

M4Dn3sS_m4N_01

Aug 22, 2014
scratch the "CubeCraft Golf".

Im sticking with the "Cube Mixup"

Wait... Thats it!

The game's name will be Cube Mixup! :D

Also for the staff and founders who see this, i would recommend writing a book that would tell the details how to play this glorious minigame!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom