Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no ?

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Is a short idea,there is already a minigame where at first in your screen it says"wait for it" and then it says"jump to the void"

Well I suggest to to add another minigame which is basically the same except for the part that says "jump to the void" is changed by "DON'T jump to the void".

I think it will be funny to add it and will add some diversity.

What do you think ?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
On hard mode, there already are other texts instead of “jump in the void”, you can expect messages like “jump” or “jump 3 times” : )
But there are players who don't vote for hard. I think this would add some diversity to the 'normal' mode, because right now this game is just too easy :y

Reactions: Eli

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
On hard mode, there already are other texts instead of “jump in the void”, you can expect messages like “jump” or “jump 3 times” : )

So with my suggestion and there will be another minigame.

But there are players who don't vote for hard. I think this would add some diversity to the 'normal' mode, because right now this game is just too easy :y

And don't forget watching people jumping in the void to their dead.

Reactions: remio

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
The minigame you suggested:

isn't really an original one either, but for me it's a "meh" if it would be a voting option

The "Jump in the void" minigame isn't the most original game either.

And the thing with my suggestion,althought is a very simple minigame,is that when people see the message "Wait for it" they are preparing to jump,but with this minigame probably some people will jump to the void thinking that they had do the minigame until they die and realease that they have lose.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
when people see the message "Wait for it" they are preparing to jump,but with this minigame probably some people will jump to the void thinking that they had do the minigame until they die and realease that they have lose.
Same for these ones after the '"Wait for it" message (also already happened to me)
jump” or “jump 3 times

The "Jump in the void" minigame isn't the most original game either.
It at least made it into the official mini-minerware-games selection, and putting "DON'T" in front of it makes it less original.
And the thing with my suggestion
Like I said, I don't disagree with your suggestion, I don't mind it being added, but I wouldn't focus as a developer on adding this

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I don't mind it being added, but I wouldn't focus as a developer on adding this

Let's think for a moment that mineware becomes a permanent game,then probably it will get updated,and that update won't be a single minigame,probably it will be an update with a large number of minigames,and maps(if they matter).

Also,there is something else that they can update related to mineware without counting minigames and maps ?

Nov 25, 2018
This is such a good idea! I think they could add 1 more game mode or make an easy game mode. So if nobody votes then it stays normal but a rank can vote easy or hard.

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
This is such a good idea! I think they could add 1 more game mode or make an easy game mode. So if nobody votes then it stays normal but a rank can vote easy or hard.

Thanks,but there is already hard mode,but no a easy mode.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeh I don't think this is going to be changed from what it is now. When I looked through all the Microgames during my review of them I looked at this one and thought it best to keep it as is. If you're going for the perfect game of MinerWare achievement then you can get some real nasty games pop up in a row, this is sort of a nice free-be to counter that effect.
You can get some Microgames which you ultimately have little to no control over. Cross the balance beam; if you just get hit by an arrow you're done, failed. Sit on a cow; someone slaps you off on the last millisecond and you're done, failed. Jump in the void being in the games roster, what with how simple it is, gives you a better chance at not having a series of undesired Microgames in a row.

Plus I also think keeping it as basic as it is gives brand new players and people who aren't very good at the game a nice opportunity to complete it with no problem. Gotta have something super easy to contrast the super difficult ones.

And I also don't think you'll ever see a third difficulty added any time soon. MinerWare's built in a way that the benefit you'd get from adding in another difficulty wouldn't outweigh the cost and time of adding and testing it.

As shrewd as it is CCG is a business, and if you want the hard mode setting to come up more frequently you have to pay for a rank and vote.

but I wouldn't focus as a developer on adding this
I agree, this is something that would take literally 15 mins to add in and then about 20 mins for testing. So therefor if it were to be added it would just be put in a list of things to be added next time MinerWare gets an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom