Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 428223

i think mineware need more minigames, questions, etc... i think mineware need best new maps, great suggestion!

Reactions: Dreamer

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
I agree with Keanu, adding more maps for Minerware does not make much sense because it does not affect gameplay. Even though the Minerware maps look great and all, why does there need to be more maps when it is not necessary at all.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I think they need to focus on fixing the bugs. Like the match the armor mini game, where there is a 50/50 chance it will work, (saying you dont have any of the correct armor on when you have the same as the manikin and other people who won.) or not being able to make the snow block to make the snow golem , or not being able to make the crafting table after growing your tree. I know there is more bugs that i am not remembering but I think they need to work on fixing those bugs before even thinking about adding new minigames or maps.

mobfox

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2018
Louisville Ky
I would also like to see more maps added to Mineware, but it's not currently needed or servers really a purpose since we never get to react with the map.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
MinerWare maps don't affect the game at all, as stated above. And I also think that there are enough maps at the moment. So I think it's just unnecessary.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think they need to focus on fixing the bugs. Like the match the armor mini game, where there is a 50/50 chance it will work, (saying you dont have any of the correct armor on when you have the same as the manikin and other people who won.) or not being able to make the snow block to make the snow golem , or not being able to make the crafting table after growing your tree. I know there is more bugs that i am not remembering but I think they need to work on fixing those bugs before even thinking about adding new minigames or maps.
I would also like to see more maps added to Mineware, but it's not currently needed or servers really a purpose since we never get to react with the map.
Well it's not necessary but would still be nice.
Maps in mineware doesn’t matter at all.They don’t have pluses and minuses like the skywars ones.
MinerWare maps don't affect the game at all, as stated above. And I also think that there are enough maps at the moment. So I think it's just unnecessary.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
I mean no maps but minigames sorry

drumblo

Jun 25, 2019
May not be needed, but I enjoy the game a lot and think it would be a really good addition for new maps to change up a few things.

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
I really see no point in adding MinerWare maps. I mean, they’re just decoration and don’t affect gameplay? It’d be better to make maps for gAmes where maps actually affect gameplay.

Tldr: noty
Yeah I agree. It doesn't affect the gameplay so they should focus on other maps that do affect the gameplay

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom