Scotland
www.youtube.com
NEW MERCH IDEAS

Hoodies
I would love to see CCGN hoodies because I personally love to wear hoodies
Price: £25 - £35
In multiple colors

Rubber Bands
CCGN rubber bands are handed out at insomnia, I personally have a few but some people cannot come to insomnia at all! So I would love if an insomnia was on, they will be added to the store temporarily while insomnia is on.
Price: £2 - £5
One color, CCGN Logo and Name, IP. (Original desgin)

Basic Shirts
I think it'd be cool to have basic shirts with 1 large CCGN logo (I understand that this is what staff use on streams and at Insomnia, but I doubt people will use this to impersonate.)
Price: £15 - £20

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hoodies
In multiple colors
Agreed, hoodies would be nice.

Rubber Bands
CCGN rubber bands are handed out at insomnia, I personally have a few but some people cannot come to insomnia at all! So I would love if an insomnia was on, they will be added to the store temporarily while insomnia is on.
If you want to make a small donation and get a physical object you can buy this!

Basic Shirts
I think it'd be cool to have basic shirts with 1 large CCGN logo (I understand that this is what staff use on streams and at Insomnia, but I doubt people will use this to impersonate.)
Agreed!

Anyways, overall +1

Reactions: Wintrie

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
NEW MERCH IDEAS

Hoodies
In multiple colors

Rubber Bands

Basic Shirts
Jeh!! The hoodies would be nice ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Rubber Bands
Yeah
Hoodies
In multiple colors
I don't really find that necessary, if you think about it you can just put on a hoodie and wear the shirt
Basic Shirts
well being it is the internet very well they may

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Reactions: ItsDavey_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like the ideas But Some of them you litterly used from 2 other threads...

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/merchendise-ideas.198245/#post-908890
[only the rubber band]

Anyway, I like the idea about the hoodies!
Sorry, I didnt see your thread, I was basing the rubber band off of the insomnia rubber bands that they handed out, I have a picture of one? Im sorry if it felt lke I was stealing your ideas.
Aside from what wintrie said, it's a feedback thread with suggestions. No harm in having similar or the same ideas in multiple threads.
In fact, it actually shows more "demand" in having them as an option in the shop.

Reactions: Wintrie

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sorry, I didnt see your thread, I was basing the rubber band off of the insomnia rubber bands that they handed out, I have a picture of one? Im sorry if it felt lke I was stealing your ideas.
No I don’t felt you was stealing My ideas, Some of you are also very original (the name xd) anyway, it didn’t mean it to be rude.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom