Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Do you have any screenshots if it that you can post here on the forums? Seems like a cool idea just wanna see what it looks like without downloading it :)

DarkWolf283

Jan 18, 2016
Do you have any screenshots if it that you can post here on the forums? Seems like a cool idea just wanna see what it looks like without downloading it :)

Hang tight. My pc is acting up lol. I'm getting the screenshots

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Those screenshots do not seem to work, when in minecraft press f2, then go to the minecraft folder under %appdata% and they should be in the screenshots folder. You should then be able to just drag them in.

DarkWolf283

Jan 18, 2016
Those screenshots do not seem to work, when in minecraft press f2, then go to the minecraft folder under %appdata% and they should be in the screenshots folder. You should then be able to just drag them in.

Are you able to go to the link that I now provided? It doesn't want me to drag em' in lol

DarkWolf283

Jan 18, 2016

Are you present lol?

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah I see them. It looks a bit small, maybe if there were 8 spinners around the outside and a larger spinner for mid it would make a good solo map!

DarkWolf283

Jan 18, 2016
Yeah I see them. It looks a bit small, maybe if there were 8 spinners around the outside and a larger spinner for mid it would make a good solo map!

Il try on work on that but could it possibly be a two or three player map so I can play it with friends if it works?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom