• Yes you should!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No it isn't a good idea!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
But are the legends true o_O (probably not)
index.jpg

Back to the main subject, the theme sounds unique and the telephone looks pretty good! I would make the room below it a little bit less plain though, maybe add red and blue wool as wires or something like that (probably a bad idea, but add something down there to make it a bit more interesting). Also its best to show us the map using the normal texture pack, as that's how it will look for most players if it gets released : P

Remember to compare your map to current Cubecraft maps every step of the way to make sure you keep the quality standard high enough.

I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
Legend says that if you don't use all those colours in your thread, your map has a 194984% higher chance of being accepted!
jokes aside... good luck!
Hehe thanks!
View attachment 127394

Back to the main subject, the theme sounds unique and the telephone looks pretty good! I would make the room below it a little bit less plain though, maybe add red and blue wool as wires or something like that (probably a bad idea, but add something down there to make it a bit more interesting). Also its best to show us the map using the normal texture pack, as that's how it will look for most players if it gets released : P

Remember to compare your map to current Cubecraft maps every step of the way to make sure you keep the quality standard high enough.

I wish you the best of luck!
thanks for your feedback! yes sure i will send you guys the picture with the normal texture pack soon but I can't send it Due to my school, Lately I've had school so much and so much studies so I Cannot open my minecraft so i wont get disturbed just a bit of the forums and that's it But, sometime in my weekend i will be playing minecraft and i will send u it guys with the normal texture pack!

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hello fellow Members of the cubecraft community! So, today I had this idea to make a new map for you guys! This map will be for |Skywars| It will be for Technology: Computers, Televisions, Phones, Etc... So we got this (Me "talia5567" @samitannir and @MidEastGamer) We will be working on this map as soon as possible and finish it as soon as possible too! When we are done and 100% Sure it's good to go we will show it to you guys! And if you enjoyed our work we can make some other maps too! Hmh maybe eggwars too!
Just hope you will like the new map and appreciate it.
if you Would like Us to make this new map please comment down bellow to let us know your choice about that!

~Talia
I would love to see a new map also i wouldnt mind helping you with it made some parkour maps back in the day and would be happy to help. just msg me if not no worries. Can give you some tips if you want to.
DJHI4:p

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
I would love to see a new map also i wouldnt mind helping you with it made some parkour maps back in the day and would be happy to help. just msg me if not no worries. Can give you some tips if you want to.
DJHI4:p
Thanks so much! we are not able to host a server, and each of us do not have a realms account. We will try our best to host it and will message you if we were able to. Thanks! :)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Thanks so much! we are not able to host a server, and each of us do not have a realms account. We will try our best to host it and will message you if we were able to. Thanks! :)
Ok thank you would you like me to try and host the only problem is plugins i have world edit and vortex sniper but you cant host lets me see
DJHI4:cool:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom