• Yes you should!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No it isn't a good idea!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
This map was supposed to be done a long time ago but unfortunately, due to school etc.. we left it behind so now we are working on it again and I hope we can finish it. Here are some details about the map technology:
|technology map| Skywars/ Eggwars.
So this map is about technology: phone ipads computers etc...
teams of 4.
First photo of the map:

What do you think should we continue or make another map?
~Talia

Attachments

• technology.png
    technology.png
    701.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
Hello fellow Members of the cubecraft community! So, today I had this idea to make a new map for you guys! This map will be for |Skywars| It will be for Technology: Computers, Televisions, Phones, Etc... So we got this (Me "talia5567" @samitannir and @MidEastGamer) We will be working on this map as soon as possible and finish it as soon as possible too! When we are done and 100% Sure it's good to go we will show it to you guys! And if you enjoyed our work we can make some other maps too! Hmh maybe eggwars too!
Just hope you will like the new map and appreciate it.
if you Would like Us to make this new map please comment down bellow to let us know your choice about that!

~Talia
so we're gonna do it then :P, nice

Reactions: Talia5567

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
Ok thank you all for the amazing replies! we are going to make this map for skywars and if you love it we can make for eggwars too (I have something big planned for eggwars :) ) @telegamer We have something else planned for eggwars if you like this new map we can do for eggwars!
Ok we will be starting with it today!

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
That looks really cool and i think would be amazing with some hidden chests you could maybe parkour up to?
Just a suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom