• Yes you should!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No it isn't a good idea!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
please stop insulting others and work on what you want. And i did help tho. Unlike you, i had more important studying to do else doing a map which might not be accepted.
Insulting you insulting??????? "annoying teammates" you could of just said (I Don't want to help with the map anymore) and thats it no need for saying "annoying teammates" so please do not reply anymore your getting out of topic. Thanks!

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
Insulting you insulting??????? "annoying teammates" you could of just said (I Don't want to help with the map anymore) and thats it no need for saying "annoying teammates" so please do not reply anymore your getting out of topic. Thanks!
all those question marks are not needed, and if you think i am insulting deal with "STAFF", not me. im not Donald Trump. thank you and do not reply to this thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
Top Bottom