Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Within the past few months, all the game lobbys have been changed. What if there was a new update for the hub lobby? What if there was a tournament? Like, the new lobby would include more fun mini games such as stacker, chess, and more parkour, hunt, and a bigger dance floor? And the tournament could include a list of things needed in order have it have a chance of beijg accepted? A tournament isnt needed but it would be cool to let the players build the lobbys?

-Hank

L

Lightning McQueen

No lol . Players should not build the lobby.

Sure , I'd like a new lobby once they uodate to 1.12 fully. It would symbolize change.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now I know old school is cool and all, but I think its relevant due to everything being updated, all the game lobbys are being updated, and I think its about time to update the hub too.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Here is the thing, it would take a lot of time just to build a big hub like the hub, today.
So I really do not think there should be a contest to build a new main hub, plus the build team probably have
something, or is building a new hub, the world may never know.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The contest idea isn't that good of an idea. Because, what others said, you can't build a hub in one day and so is Rome. :P
Anyways: The main lobby is really old right now, but I still like it. It never gets boring if I join the lobby and look around.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Within the past few months, all the game lobbys have been changed. What if there was a new update for the hub lobby? What if there was a tournament? Like, the new lobby would include more fun mini games such as stacker, chess, and more parkour, hunt, and a bigger dance floor? And the tournament could include a list of things needed in order have it have a chance of beijg accepted? A tournament isnt needed but it would be cool to let the players build the lobbys?

-Hank
Yes, but most will not agree because it has become accustomed to this lobby and we can not change it after a long time

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Okay, so we have a lovely bunch of builders, who I am assume are paid, and you are suggesting we get the players to build it?

ummmmm

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
This you?

1717254035484.png
Reesle wrote on evob16's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! You’re cool for joining 😎!
Reesle wrote on pabliitoo's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Such a Sick and cool user name
but was a hacker sadly

Screenshot 2024-06-01 085630.png
Top Bottom