• Yes

• No

• I didn't read it tbh

• What were we talking about again?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
In Lucky Block Wars, you can get "wands" to use to fight, one wand is called "Slime Wand". The wand is used to throw slime at other players. I was thinking maybe it would be fun for ranks to have that as a gadget in lobby! It would also be much easier on the hard working developers, because the they don't have to spend time making it. I think this would be a really fun lobby gadget to use! Let me know what you think!:p:)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I want to see more gadgets in the lobby. At the moment you can only buy 2 for emerald, it isnt much. Your idea isnt What Cubecraft certainly needs, But it would be Nice as cubecraft adds this. Also a vanity update would be Nice.

Reactions: Emmy

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Could be cool to have Slimes goin' around xD
Nice suggestion, I really think CubeCraft needs more vanity things for donators, would be awesome!
Nice suggestion +1

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
In Lucky Block Wars, you can get "wands" to use to fight, one wand is called "Slime Wand". The wand is used to throw slime at other players. I was thinking maybe it would be fun for ranks to have that as a gadget in lobby! It would also be much easier on the hard working developers, because the they don't have to spend time making it. I think this would be a really fun lobby gadget to use! Let me know what you think!:p:)
Could be cool to have Slimes goin' around xD
Nice suggestion, I really think CubeCraft needs more vanity things for donators, would be awesome!
Nice suggestion +1
Yeah that's a pretty cool suggestion, and i agree many people want a Vanity update,

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I like slimeys they are so cute. I love their green splodginess and the squelchy sound they make when they walk. I remember once in my singleplayer world I had 7 pet baby slimes they were so cute I loved them. I had a home for them in my house with slime blocks and they were so cute. Sadly I do t go on that world much anymore but I still come from time to time to check on my wonderful slimes. I love slimes they are my favourite mob in minecraft. Their eyes are so cute and they are green. I like the colour green. They are very slimes and splodgy and I love them very much!

Oh, am I going off topic.....
Anyway, I like this idea. Maybe no make it the slime wand because then you would need an entirely separate resource pack.
Also, firing slimes is just a genius idea

D

Deleted member 204478

I like the idea! This could definitely be included in the next vanity update.
Although I don't think it should be a wand that summons the slime, as it would be a lot like Lucky Islands. I'd suggest a slime block, which summons 2 baby slimes at once, with a 15 second cooldown. :P

Reactions: Clacks and Emmy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom