Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

De_Potato

Feb 11, 2018
Well, I ve played on this server since the realise of eggwars. It had many changes done to it throwout all this time and I would really like to try to help on keeping the game interesting and fun by telling you some of my suggestions.

1)New Kits: 1. The first kit I thought about would be called ''Mr. Heavy'' (This name can change if you ever concider adding something like that into the game) and the idea is that you start with a potion that has slowness like 10 or something crazy like that and it makes it really difficult for you to knocked of the map but I think its also pretty balanced becouse duo to the sloness you can't fight your opponent properly.

2.The second kit I would really like to see being implemented into the game would be called ''Just like a feather'' or something simillar and at the start of the game it would provide you with a potion that when you drink it or splash it on your self it makes you float to the air for some seconds but to make it fait it should be a really short periode of time 3-5 second or it could go up to 10 seconds and apply to you a sloness debuff too. And it also wouldn't grant you fall damage resistance in any situation becouse I imagine that this might create some bugs and clitches or a problem with the void and staff like that.

3.The third and last kit I can see having a lot of success althought its not my favorite, is a kit that's called ''ragemonster'' and it grands you a potion of strength+speed compined that you could accuire really rarely like every 10 minutes and it would be really powerfull but lasted for a really short period of time for example 5 seconds. But to make it balanced (If anyone here has ever played on the Hypixel Network he has scary flash backs lol) it wouldnt apply anything to you if there are only 2 players left and your one of those 2 so that the user can't just hide the for the whole game and at the last minute just drink that and 1 crit- 1 shot someone or something really insane like that.

I am really sorry for my bad english but english isnt my ''mother launguage'' or whoever you call it but at least I tried. I hope you appreciate those 20 minutes of my life that I put into this and I would like to see your suggestions down below and in genaral what you think of those 3 kits and if any of those or all of them should be added and most importantly I want to know why becouse I really thought they are all pretty balanced and designed just to make the game more enjoyable.

De_Potato

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, I ve played on this server since the realise of eggwars. It had many changes done to it throwout all this time and I would really like to try to help on keeping the game interesting and fun by telling you some of my suggestions.

1)New Kits: 1. The first kit I thought about would be called ''Mr. Heavy'' (This name can change if you ever concider adding something like that into the game) and the idea is that you start with a potion that has slowness like 10 or something crazy like that and it makes it really difficult for you to knocked of the map but I think its also pretty balanced becouse duo to the sloness you can't fight your opponent properly.
I do not think this is a good idea, because I think you do not get less knockback if you drunk a slowness potion. (Correct me if I am wrong)
Slowness 10? You can't even walk if you drunk a slowness 10 potion!

2.The second kit I would really like to see being implemented into the game would be called ''Just like a feather'' or something simillar and at the start of the game it would provide you with a potion that when you drink it or splash it on your self it makes you float to the air for some seconds but to make it fait it should be a really short periode of time 3-5 second or it could go up to 10 seconds and apply to you a sloness debuff too. And it also wouldn't grant you fall damage resistance in any situation becouse I imagine that this might create some bugs and clitches or a problem with the void and staff like that.

De_Potato
Although I think this would be fun, this wouldn't be fair. You can easily fly to someone's egg in for example the map "Treehouse".
3.The third and last kit I can see having a lot of success althought its not my favorite, is a kit that's called ''ragemonster'' and it grands you a potion of strength+speed compined that you could accuire really rarely like every 10 minutes and it would be really powerfull but lasted for a really short period of time for example 5 seconds. But to make it balanced (If anyone here has ever played on the Hypixel Network he has scary flash backs lol) it wouldnt apply anything to you if there are only 2 players left and your one of those 2 so that the user can't just hide the for the whole game and at the last minute just drink that and 1 crit- 1 shot someone or something really insane like that.

De_Potato
Would be nice! I do not think this would affect the gameplay, and I think this would be a great additional. Good idea :D

De_Potato

Feb 11, 2018
First of all I totally forgot about the treehouse map lol thnx for reminding me of it and secondly isn't your profile pic from that show with that crazy scientist with that dog and all those sheeps? It was my fave show when I was a kid xD.

Cobrakaai1972

Jul 19, 2016
mystic falls

I am really sorry for my bad english but english isnt my ''mother launguage'' or whoever you call it but at least I tried. I hope you appreciate those 20 minutes of my life that I put into this and I would like to see your suggestions down below and in genaral what you think of those 3 kits and if any of those or all of them should be added and most importantly I want to know why becouse I really thought they are all pretty balanced and designed just to make the game more enjoyable.

De_Potato
Dear De_Patato
i agree with your reaction but i think this will be a very long maintence
over and out
Flame_TheDemon

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Two problems:
Slowness doesn't reduce knockback, and players would probably end up annoying their team with this more than anything.

I don't see where this potion would ever come in handy to be honest. If you can only go up, where would you possibly want to go?

I never want to see strength in eggwars. Period.
Strength is incredibly powerful.

Don't worry.
If you want to, you can write the thread in your preferred language if it makes it easier for you to explain your ideas.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
1. As already said, slowness doesn't affect knockback.
Btw you can use lag if you don't want to take knockback ;)

2. Don't really see why this would be added. Also people can put it in a chest and suicide, so they stack them up and can fly really far if they use all of them after each other.

3. Please no strength, it is so strong, and in combination with speed it makes you unkillable.
Also I don't like the 'every 10 minute' thing, giving it very rarely doesn't make it any less overpowered.

Thanks for your suggestion :P

Inferno24xd

Dec 22, 2017
I have been playing eggwars for a while now
and the thing that makes me triggered or angry are NOT HAVING LADDERS
i like to be annoying and build a massive wall/house around my base with my friend and my brother
now everytime i do this i make a bow area to snipe people or bow them off into the void and IT HAS A LOT OF STAIRS
when i lie in bed i think what would eggwars be with ladders
becuase you could make a watch tower and have a way up with ladders intead of a spirel staircase and that would be alot of blocks
my point is the staff of cubecraft should add ladders to eggwars

Reactions: remio

Pixier

May 9, 2017
I agree with anything said but I also kinda want them to add the chance to join back into a game you were in (even just to spectate) if you lagged out cause its happened to me many times where I've been in the middle of a game and my bad WiFi lags me out so i can't finish the game. Hopefully an admin sees this forum.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree with anything said but I also kinda want them to add the chance to join back into a game you were in (even just to spectate) if you lagged out cause its happened to me many times where I've been in the middle of a game and my bad WiFi lags me out so i can't finish the game. Hopefully an admin sees this forum.
Do you live in north/south America, or in Asia? That could be the issue of your WI-FI problems.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom